go 1st page copy paste the code compile it on C++ and you will get release a free ITC !
maybe you can learn something of that >>
I dont have a clue how to make this.
I followed the instructions and c/p it in there.
Now there are some Errors,one is called :"cannot open source file "xmlParser.h".
I dont know what to do with the xmlParser code that @ released.
I dont have a clue how to make this.
I followed the instructions and c/p it in there.
Now there are some Errors,one is called :"cannot open source file "xmlParser.h".
I dont know what to do with the xmlParser code that @ released.
the xmlParser is an include made by Frank Vanden Berghen.
You'll need to add it into your project, just search on google for (as example)
"xmlparser Frank Vanden Berghen" and the rest you should be able to do it yourself.
the xmlParser is an include made by Frank Vanden Berghen.
You'll need to add it into your project, just search on google for (as example)
"xmlparser Frank Vanden Berghen" and the rest you should be able to do it yourself.
Thank you I tried it but I'll look for it!
I did insert it before but I got still so many errors.
the xmlParser is an include made by Frank Vanden Berghen.
You'll need to add it into your project, just search on google for (as example)
"xmlparser Frank Vanden Berghen" and the rest you should be able to do it yourself.
When I try to build it I get so many errors. What is it?
What do y'all need? Get a compiler for C++. C/P The code, make your own xmlParser.h file, he gave you a sample how it should look(Don't use it because of the crazy enchants on it, can get you banned). Compile it. He also gave the CT file too equipping and un-equipping items. Such generous heart.
What do y'all need? Get a compiler for C++. C/P The code, make your own xmlParser.h file, he gave you a sample how it should look(Don't use it because of the crazy enchants on it, can get you banned). Compile it. He also gave the CT file too equipping and un-equipping items. Such generous heart.
What do y'all need? Get a compiler for C++. C/P The code, make your own xmlParser.h file, he gave you a sample how it should look(Don't use it because of the crazy enchants on it, can get you banned). Compile it. He also gave the CT file too equipping and un-equipping items. Such generous heart.
If you create a capsule. It won't work. And to others having problem with the header, its an include. Your best guess would be too place it with all other includes. The folder where the #include function searches for the file.
-------
xmlParser.h -
Shin, ^ c/p that code in your xmlParser.h and save it, then try too compile it. Hopefully it fixes all, if not most of the errors. I haven't tried the code yet, thats as far as I can help you.
@ May I see what you have in your xmlParser.h ? It should be what is in the link I posted above. And also you do not have to add anything too the script, take out the XML file. Hence why its a source code.
-------
Can someone tell me what program they using? Visual Studio taking hella time to download. Idk why I stupidly uninstalled it last month.
@ May I see what you have in your xmlParser.h ? It should be what is in the link I posted above. And also you do not have to add anything too the script, take out the XML file. Hence why its a source code.
-------
Can someone tell me what program they using? Visual Studio taking hella time to download. Idk why I stupidly uninstalled it last month.
I used Visual Studio 2015,but I got 17 errors
then I download Visual Studio 2010 and only got 1 error.
It is called "expected a declaration" = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
I used Visual Studio 2015,but I got 17 errors
then I download Visual Studio 2010 and only got 1 error.
It is called "expected a declaration" = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Creating icons for inventory 05/30/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies Hi elitepvpers,
I am asking for your help once again on how to create an .dds or .png icon for the inventory.
I only have the o3d and the dds file for the model but not for the icon.
Anyone can point me in the right direction?
With kind regards
[Help][5165 Source]Stop auto add items to inventory when killing monsters? 03/30/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies When i kill a monster on my server, it auto add's items and silvers...
How can i stop it?, i don't want it to add anything!(i will add auto add cps later)
Source: NewestCOServer - 5165(To the people that doesn't knows!...)
Here is mob.cs:
using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Collections.Generic;
Help Creating My own source 08/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies I would like to write and code my own source file for conquer 5165. But I'm kinda new to coding in visual c#. Would anyone be willing to help me with this task as a teacher? I'm greatly dedicated to coding and next semester I'm going to college for computer programing as my degree of choice. Basically I am just looking to code in visual c# for practice and as an introduction before college so I may get a head start on it.
creating source 07/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies iam new to coding and i was just wanting to know the basiks of coding a source from scratch. whats the first things to code? sockets? encryptions? packets? waht. pls reply. :handsdown:
Creating a source from scratch? 06/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies Can anyone tell me how I go about creating a source from scratch,
I can do most coding but I really don't understand sockets, I kind of understand packets and I'm planning to create it for 4267 client.
Are there any blank sources with just login at least with a good socket system that I could start from?
It's really just a learning experience for me, and if its a success perhaps i'll use it.
Thanks!