Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn

Discussion on 「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/06/2016, 00:11   #2461

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedKey View Post
How is it an insult ? Okay first of all, are you currently present at their pc ? How do you know their pc cant scan a few patterns ? You're basically sitting there making assumption. And there's nicer ways to put it rather than 'Get a better pc that can scan a few patterns lol' Just so you know these people actually supporting you using your Zero Void, its not like they're being impolite either. And me pointing that out is bs. ? Why dont you sit there and think why would I say that rather than just sitting your ass down and argue. And 2ndly, What makes you think egyptians have bad internet ? Just because the ones you see are lagging ? It could've been distance lag. Assumptions and more assumptions. If you cant open your mouth with something intelligent to say then dont get all offended when I claim that you're insulting people. Cuz that sounded rude actually. If it offends the other person then its an insult, did you see him saying ty ? And last of all ? The problem that they're facing happen to multiple people too fyi, doesnt mean they're all egyptians. I encountered it once and Im in Us ma'am/sir. Assumptions again. What the fucking facts are you basing on. Jesus christ. Humanity is fucking doomed.

- If you dont know how to fix it then just say I dunno man, Let's see if someone figures it out. And I did got mine to work by clicking random sht apparently. Just because Im claiming your reply is rude or an insult doesnt mean Im forcing you to have a solution to reply.

How the fuck am I supposed to know the EXACT reason for a problem? You're talking like as if "assuming" is somethin bad or to be ashamed of. I simply stated the possible problems and people are offended magically.
>stating an idea in 2016
>>i'm offended

Tbh I have a few egyptian friends and most of them have an under average speed internet compared to others due to the fact that their infrastructure is under average & the fact that thet are using vpn to connect the game actually makes their connection way slower, means my "assumption" was ok.

>lecturing about humanity in internet
>masssuicide25.jpg
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2016, 08:35   #2462

elite*gold: 0
Bea it still working win 7?
Old 06/06/2016, 12:50   #2463

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
How the **** am I supposed to know the EXACT reason for a problem? You're talking like as if "assuming" is somethin bad or to be ashamed of. I simply stated the possible problems and people are offended magically.
>stating an idea in 2016
>>i'm offended

Tbh I have a few egyptian friends and most of them have an under average speed internet compared to others due to the fact that their infrastructure is under average & the fact that thet are using vpn to connect the game actually makes their connection way slower, means my "assumption" was ok.

>lecturing about humanity in internet
>masssuicide25.jpg
Just because it didnt work doesn't mean person who asked the question have slow internet/laptop or an egyptian. And just because its over the internet doesnt mean showing polite manners or less rude isn't an option. few is 1-3. Its not like you actually been to egypt and test out their connection. If you said how would you know exactly how to fix the problem. If you dont know then say dont know and lets see if someone else can figure it out. Jeez
Old 06/06/2016, 16:44   #2464

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedKey View Post
Just because it didnt work doesn't mean person who asked the question have slow internet/laptop or an egyptian. And just because its over the internet doesnt mean showing polite manners or less rude isn't an option. few is 1-3. Its not like you actually been to egypt and test out their connection. If you said how would you know exactly how to fix the problem. If you dont know then say dont know and lets see if someone else can figure it out. Jeez
Could you just stop cause you're talkin bullshit. I AM the one who coded it, I know the "possible" reasons that may be causing. I know the ISP companies in egypt. There MAY be solutions that i've listed but you insist on not understanding and keep whining like a 10 yo kid with your nonsense arguements. You can just stop posting now I'm sick of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDomination View Post
Bea it still working win 7?
ya
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2016, 00:02   #2465

Bea, everything works and all, but recently I the game just turns off for no reason. Like I change all my IDs and stuff and it works but the game just crashed twice for no reason haha (my bad for repeating myself). Any thoughts and good work on the ID Changer : )
Old 06/07/2016, 00:06   #2466

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus2366 View Post
Bea, everything works and all, but recently I the game just turns off for no reason. Like I change all my IDs and stuff and it works but the game just crashed twice for no reason haha (my bad for repeating myself). Any thoughts and good work on the ID Changer : )
maybe you get crashed by randoms :v
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2016, 00:09   #2467

Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
maybe you get crashed by randoms :v
You're probably right because it's not the first time I crash :S . Thanks for the help
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2016, 13:03   #2468

windows defender kills(deletes) your program as soon as i reactivate real-time-guard and (what is even worse, because YOU are the reason peoples accounts could get perm-banned) a bypass is NOT included. so please do NOT write on the first site that there is a bypass included.

everything else is pretty well done. i really love that i dont need to type the id codes myself.

i recommend to buy 30-hours-pen-equip from the shop(if you dont have perm-equip) and change this equipment into one you like. this 30-hour-stuff wont decrease in time while you are not using it(better than random fumbishit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
New Tutorial

=>Run the tool before s4 or after it (bypass included)
my final rating: 8/10
Old 06/08/2016, 16:00   #2469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahnhope View Post
windows defender kills(deletes) your program as soon as i reactivate real-time-guard and (what is even worse, because YOU are the reason peoples accounts could get perm-banned) a bypass is NOT included. so please do NOT write on the first site that there is a bypass included.

everything else is pretty well done. i really love that i dont need to type the id codes myself.

i recommend to buy 30-hours-pen-equip from the shop(if you dont have perm-equip) and change this equipment into one you like. this 30-hour-stuff wont decrease in time while you are not using it(better than random fumbishit).

my final rating: 8/10
It actually does include one. It asks if you want to use it or not
Old 06/09/2016, 22:52   #2470

Exclamation I CAN'T JOIN IN A ROOM

... i can't join in a room to play after i put my items. Why?
Old 06/09/2016, 23:19   #2471

Very big problem when I tried the IDM what I ended up with is a constant alert from a so called "webpage" saying that I have a virus on my computer before I could click skip ad. I know for a fact that my computer is clean cause I do my own self maintenance. Needs to be fixed.
Old 06/09/2016, 23:56   #2472

pure virus :v
Old 06/10/2016, 00:09   #2473

I think u guyhs never used this so ur trolling
Old 06/10/2016, 03:38   #2474

Quote:
Originally Posted by SokaruX View Post
I think u guyhs never used this so ur trolling
I actually have used one before but it wasn't Beatrice.
Old 06/10/2016, 13:45   #2475

Can you give me a new link? It doesnt work
Closed Thread