Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP] Dual Magnum, Turret, LMG and Assault Rifle will have unlimited ammo

Discussion on [TIP] Dual Magnum, Turret, LMG and Assault Rifle will have unlimited ammo within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TIP] Dual Magnum, Turret, LMG and Assault Rifle will have unlimited ammo

In season Onion Union this weapons will have unlimited ammo.

Reason: Weapon Rebalancing

Source:
Old 08/16/2015, 17:55   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,857
This doesnt belong to hacks i think, post it in the normal S4-Section, please.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche der assault rifle .lua im der Resource Tool (Resources/Script)
07/30/2015 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hallo Ich möchte die Assault Rifle .lua Datei (im der ResourceTool) bearbeiten, aber ich kann ihn nicht finden, so kann mir jemand helfen? Danke. _________________________________________________ ______________ Hello
Assault Rifle?
07/15/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Anyone mind telling me what LUA is it? I'm assuming one of the SMG files but I"m not sure.
Black Ops 2 Assault Rifle Unlocker v32 (Camo,Level,Token)
07/23/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Release: BO2 Assault Rifle Unlocker for the newest Game Version How To: Download the Rar Start the Exe Select your unlocks Done have fun! Important
[S].50bmg ammo und .308 winchester sniper rifle ammo
03/10/2013 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Wie im titel steht suche ich sniper ammo was ich anbieten kann -x2 mp7 -x2 fn scar cqc -x5 m16 -x5 m4 -x10 sig sauer p226 -x15 1911 -x1 aa-12 -x2 mossberg 590 -x1 ak-74m
Piranha Assault Rifle
11/16/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hello. I have made a recent love on the Piranha Assault Rifle. Does anybody have it so they can tell me how good it is? Also, I want to know if the ammo +1/+2 esper chip gives unlimited auxillary ammo. Are you satisfied by the weapon? Also, I've tried to find out the ID's for the ammo esper chip and the force pack stat of it, but had no success. Does anybody know what the ID's might be? Thanks in advance.