Salut, puis-je savoir comment marche ce cheat ? Y'a t'il un Logiciel précis ? Car le ".ct" je ne ces pas comment faire pour l'ouvrir...
Merci de vos réponses !
Salut, puis-je savoir comment marche ce cheat ? Y'a t'il un Logiciel précis ? Car le ".ct" je ne ces pas comment faire pour l'ouvrir...
Merci de vos réponses !
I just wanted to know how to activat the cheat codes. Like when exactly do I have to chek these boxes and stuff... Do I need to change something or just leave it like it is?
I just wanted to know how to activat the cheat codes. Like when exactly do I have to chek these boxes and stuff... Do I need to change something or just leave it like it is?
Rightclick on one of these Addresses.
"Browse Memory" or something.
You see the bytes, on bottom of Cheat Engine.
Change as Ex: 6A 03 --> 6A 04
Or: D9 --> E0(lel) or DB
Or you could change the value type from your 1337 0815 4 bytes to Byte if only 1 byte OR array of bytes and put length. You don't have to use the *** way :<
Or you could change the value type from your 1337 0815 4 bytes to Byte if only 1 byte OR array of bytes and put length. You don't have to use the *** way :<
[Release] S4 fun Cheat Table 02/06/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies Finally its kinda useless, ik, but hey, its a fun cheat table ;3
Well.. lil "instruction"
No Sound - Yea, no sound xD (only works ina room!)
Cyber Sound - just "bugged" sounds :/
New Style - changes the font colours of the different chats
Sky - change the colour of sky
Fog - change the colour of fog ^this
finally the Credits goes to KSX387, but he asked me if i want to release it ;3
IF U WANT TO CREATE A TRAINER, DONT FORGET THE CREDITS! (lol)
[RELEASE]Metin2 Cheat table 12/11/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies Hallo Liebe Community,
Ich habe hir was zu releasen.Das gabs lange nicht mehr.
Screen:
http://www.loaditup.de/files/671020_sp4uddq783.pn g
Funktionen:
http://www.loaditup.de/files/671168_nz728w4gxh.pn g
[Release] Multi Cheat table (GM, SP, ID...) 01/14/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 74 Replies Well, making a trainer is too much work and I really don't have time for this... so here is MY cheat-table. Available in .CT AND .lssave (for Vista users). I'll keep it short:
YOU NEED A BYPASS FOR THIS!
This includes all Features of my Trainer (Sig) and something special:
-38 Dmg adresses (static)
-3 Color adresses (static)
-1 Neo-Style adress (static)
-1 Lagg-Hack adress (static) (Good use with Mhs or my trainer)