I have disabled it.
Lol. I would update it if i wanted. It's better like this. No more 38488475484738 hekkz around. Just a easier way to disable the searcher. Don't fool around lol
Honestly I don't even give a single **** if he makes it or not
If he wants to Enable the cancer of the community even more by releasing a tool which uneducates people that are willing to learn to actually hack s4 league, then be my guest.
Everyone here In epvp all they can do is leech leech leech then beg beg beg when **** stops working. It's actually quite sad
[RELEASE]S4 Address Searcher + Address Generator {Work with new Patch - Find more add 06/20/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies After the new patch, having free time, I decided to update the S4 Address Searcher.
http://i.epvpimg.com/22mTf.png
Initially, you will have to choose to open:
- S4 Address Searcher
- S4 Address Generator
Hint...address pattern for "Edit wepon Lv/Pt Req" 05/21/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 16 Replies first thing first...I'm a newbie(in forum and RF)...so sry if i made a mistake.
And off course..it's not 100% my idea. So thanks to all...
(sry i didn't know the nick who made this edit lv/Pt req)
'Bout the memory search (in CE) for Edit weapon Lv/Pt Req,
i really did found the pattern that made me easily find the weapon Lv/PT Req address.
i've tried it 4 bout 5-10 times, and it comes out that the pattern was
all the same. So...no matter what lv/PT Req are, i've always find it...
and...