Okay, again wrong section. I know where the other one is, But simply no one is answering or helping. So I HAVE to post it here for someone to help me.
I tried disconnecting my internet and pressing on use on the capsule multiple times and before I could, I Disconnect my internet and immediately my connection is terminated. I am disconnecting it from my Control Panel btw..
Please help me.
[Selling] Günstiger Mini PEN Capsule / G-Capsule Shop 08/14/2014 - S4 League Trading - 133 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/PQUPe.jpg
http://abload.de/img/minipengrognck0.jpg
Hallo Zusammen,
ich biete hier in meinen G-Capsule Shop vergünstigte Preise gegenüber dem normalen Shop an.
gp capsule hack?? 06/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies so I read some of the topics here in the forums.. what got me interested is you can hack gp capsule where in you can pick an item you want in the capsule...
so my question is, is there really a hack about it? if so can anyone have a tut? i just want the QJ there :)
:mofo: