[Tutorial] Infinite Ammo etc. with Resource Tool [String Edit]
Discussion on [Tutorial] Infinite Ammo etc. with Resource Tool [String Edit] within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.
Try using "walljump_required_mp" this for fast fire I can guarantee that you'll be laughing when you see how fast this is
you need Resource.s4hd?
Thank you, worked like a charm. If you don't mind, could you PM or post a list of the terms that can be used (ex. walljump_rquired_mp, range, power, max_ammo_limit etc...). In fact, any information not on the main thread would help.
Can you decrease the level you need to level up your master or does the server send you this kind of information? Just saw the master_experience.x7 file.
Can you decrease the level you need to level up your master or does the server send you this kind of information? Just saw the master_experience.x7 file.
It's clientside, edit these files will not do anything, you will see your changed stuff of course but if you set your combi to 36 or something you are not able to buy it
Thank you, worked like a charm. If you don't mind, could you PM or post a list of the terms that can be used (ex. walljump_rquired_mp, range, power, max_ammo_limit etc...). In fact, any information not on the main thread would help.
Thanks again for the damage hack.
I'm still testing out terms and what else can be done with this. I'll post a list if I think I have enough and tested they work
String resource and npc resource database manager error 01/06/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies I want to make changes in string resource and npc recources (files names are "BHwGAUC}_@,ld5Q`A {C" and "sdXwe'vmvdeHga$"). I opened them with rappelz manager 2012 and tried repack them but I was getting some sql errors. Is there any other programs that I can download and use for it?
String resource and npc resource database manager error 01/04/2014 - Rappelz - 1 Replies I want to make changes in string resource and npc recources (files names are "BHwGAUC}_@,ld5Q`A {C" and "sdXwe'vmvdeHga$"). I opened them with rappelz manager 2012 and tried repack them but I was getting some sql errors. Is there any other programs that I can download and use for it?
Resource String editor 12/27/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 4 Replies Hi, is someone have a functionnal string resource editor for 8.1 db_string.rdb please ?
Thanks for you answer
Kuro
[ help ] - string resource 12/04/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies i have one problem ( when i make my string resource i had a terrible problem => the game give me error when i put the mouse on the icons skills in the skills tree .. as i said the problem appears when i make my string resource )
sorry for my bad English