Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 LEAUGE MACRO

Discussion on S4 LEAUGE MACRO within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 LEAUGE MACRO

ok so heres is my thought. for a simple bot. plz tell me if this idea will work or will not. for people that dont have 2 computers.

in English server, Free server2. i will create this chauser game.

GAME NAME:AAAPVPAAA
PASSWORD:epvp

so all you need is to download a simple macro. the macro will simply be drag your mouse to the top left of the screen and then back to where the "start button would be. so your character will only shoot in the game, but when it goes back to lobby it should hit start.

I hope that this will still give people exp and pen without being reported to gms. and the long hours low pay will be done by a "bot"

tell me what you think.

EDIT: so the macro will have to be this...
move mouse to top left and further
move mouse to bottom click start
move mouse above start button click(when you are host if you are unable to start the game a msg will appear and you have 2 click ok-if original host leaves you may become host)

to get correct locations start a s4league lobby and record this macro. then join the AAAPVPAAA game or create your own. and wait 4 others to join
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2009, 23:03   #2

the problem is macros are blocked by hackshield. if u have a bypass it should work
Old 08/23/2009, 23:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 哈哈哈 View Post
the problem is macros are blocked by hackshield. if u have a bypass it should work
This Macro Is Undetected "Workspace Macro Pro 6.5" this is the best! i found
for experience
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2009, 00:27   #4

I use macromaker and i dont get any problems. free and fairly easy to use. so ill probably create a game in like 6 hours from now when im going to sleep. just join the game and we can see how well this works
Old 08/24/2009, 00:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight2099 View Post
ok so heres is my thought. for a simple bot. plz tell me if this idea will work or will not. for people that dont have 2 computers.

in English server, Free server2. i will create this chauser game.

GAME NAME:AAAPVPAAA
PASSWORD:epvp

so all you need is to download a simple macro. the macro will simply be drag your mouse to the top left of the screen and then back to where the "start button would be. so your character will only shoot in the game, but when it goes back to lobby it should hit start.

I hope that this will still give people exp and pen without being reported to gms. and the long hours low pay will be done by a "bot"

tell me what you think.

EDIT: so the macro will have to be this...
move mouse to top left and further
move mouse to bottom click start
move mouse above start button click(when you are host if you are unable to start the game a msg will appear and you have 2 click ok-if original host leaves you may become host)

to get correct locations start a s4league lobby and record this macro. then join the AAAPVPAAA game or create your own. and wait 4 others to join
I have a c++ afk bot...
because the direction you move in is determined by how far your mouse is along the x axis... my bot just holds down W to run and sets the mouse cursor to a random direction... then sets the mouse cursor to the ready button and clicks...
it works for a bot, but it still isn't very convincing :/
maybe some people might think it is a noob but I doubt anyone would fall for it.

I was also thinking of building a bot that wold be programed to run a td but you also have to think about other players that would attack and cause things such as KB...

also there is no release here...
there are no bots to download...
this should be in the forum above this, not this forum.
I believe this forum is for releases and found hacks only. Not requests.

also... you could just test your macro :/...
you don't really need us for this...

I could try to build a C++ command prompt app if anyone wants it... the only hard part is making it compatible with all resolutions
Old 08/24/2009, 01:12   #6

Received Thanks: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushba132 View Post
also there is no release here...
there are no bots to download...
this should be in the forum above this, not this forum.
I believe this forum is for releases and found hacks only. Not requests.
Instead, some bots got released... just let me serch them...

There:
Sniping bot (an AimBot) by FichteFoll:
Another AimBot (by someone named Slushba132 ):
Auto DM/TD QuickJoin (+AntiKick) bot:
Two auto-farm bots:
Old 06/21/2011, 21:12   #7

Received Thanks: 1,745
Damit hier kein Spam mehr entsteht.

Closed.
Thanks
1 User