Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Inf-Sp hack with MHS *working

Discussion on [Release] Inf-Sp hack with MHS *working within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
[Release] Inf-Sp hack with MHS *working

•••:{Working Inf-Sp hack with MHS}:•••

German

English

Hier erkläre ich euch, wie ihr mit Mhs unendlich SP hacken könnt. Natürlich gab es dieses Tut schon, jedoch hat sich der Wert geändert und ist dies hier auch für die, die mit Mhs nicht umgehen können. Bilder sind in den Spoilern.

Zuerst braucht ihr den (x1nject) und Mhs, welches ihr im selben Thread findet. You have to search this value every time you enter another room. Changing the map doesn't matter. Der Wert muss jedes mal neu gesucht werden, wenn ihr einen neuen Raum betretet. Das ändern der map ist egal.

I will tell you how to get inf SP. Of cause this has already been postet, but the value changed its range and this one is with MHS. Images are in the Spoilers.

You just need an (x1nject) and Mhs, which in the same Thread. You have to search this value every time you enter another room. Changing the map doesn't matter.

Step [1]
Nun öffnet ihr Mhs und wählt aus Prozess S4 Client. Hierzu mal kein Bild, das solltet ihr schon selber schaffen. Shortcut: "Strg + P".

Open Mhs and choose "S4 Client" as process. I won't display an image at this point, because it's selfexplaining. Shortcut is "Ctrl + P".

Step [2]
Geht jetzt in einen Raum und klickt auf die kleine Lupe links. Stellt folgendes ein.

Type: Long (4-Bytes). Evaluation: Range (Value Between).
To: 1900000000

Go into any room and click on the magnifier on the left side. Use the following settings.

Type: Long (4-Bytes). Evaluation: Range (Value Between).
To: 1900000000

Hier nutze ich 18... das scheint jedoch nur bei mir zu funktionieren, deswegen nutzt ruhig 16... .

In this screen you see me entering 1800000000. This is not important, but this seems to work only on my pc so please use the 1600000000.

Step [3]
Nun solltet ihr einige Ergebnisse haben. Also macht ihr jetzt eure Sp Leiste leer (Dodge, rennen...) und sofort danach klickt ihr in Mhs auf die "Doppellupe" und geht bei Search Type auf "Different from before" (Changed Value). Macht dies einige male, während eure SP Leiste sich auflädt.

Now you should have some results. To reduce this you only have to empty your Sp (dodging, running...). After that switch to mhs, click at the doublemagnifier and move "Search Type" to "Different from before". Be sure to search only while your Sp are reloading!

Step [4]
Wenn die Sp-Leiste wieder voll ist, sucht erneut nach "Range" von "1600000000" nach "1900000000". Vielleicht habt ihr jetzt nur noch einen Wert, wenn nicht wiederholt Step[3] und Step[4].

When your Sp are full search again "Range" from "1800000000" to "1900000000". Maybe you already have one value. If not just repeat Step[3] and Step[4].

Woran ich meinen Wert auch schon ab 10 restlichen Werten erkennen kann
Euer Wert gibt die Sp an. Demnach sollte er sich verändern, während die Sp sich auch verändern (Aufladen oder verbrauchen) und konstant bleiben, wenn die Sp voll sind. Bei mir lag dieser Wert immer zwischen "1840000000" und "1880000000". Natürlich kann das variieren.

How to pick out your value from 10 different
Your value shows your SP. When your Sp are changing, the value should do it, too. When your SP are full, the value just won't do anything. In my tries the value was between "1840000000" and "1880000000".

Step [5]
Wenn ihr nurnoch einen Wert habt, oder euch sicher seid, dass ihr den richtigen gefunden habt, könnt ihr diesen mit einem Doppelklick oder über den umgeknickten Pfeil (neben Lupe und Doppellupe) in die Liste holen. Nun könnt ihr einfach den Wert "locken", indem ihr oben auf das Schloss klickt. Danach sollte das Icon vor dem Wert grün werden. Schon habt ihr unendlich Sp. Wenn ihr den Raum verlasst, müsst ihr den Wert wieder "unlocken" (offenes Schloss daneben).

When you only have one value or are sure to have the right value doubleclick at the result or one click at the arrow. Now just click at the lock and the icon in front of your selected value should become green. Now your Sp won't decrease. When you leave your room you have to unlock your value. Just click at the open lock near to the closed one.

[Demonstration]
Image 1 Sorry for the high resolution
Image 2 Sorry for the high resolution

[Credits]
Adroxxx: For the Injector and let me using Mhs.
For the Design ^.^

WAZAAAAAA: (don't know how much "A"s) For the idea and the first release of this hack.

Me: Doing the Screens. (Making the range a bit bigger. xD) Doing it with Mhs.

Natürlich hätte man hier noch etwas weiter ausholen können zB. "Klicke nun auf Search", aber sowas sollte durchaus selbstverständlich sein. Die Bilder sind vorallem zur Verdeutlichung von MHS gedacht.

(c) by FichteFoll

MfG
FichteFoll
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/12/2009, 20:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kann man den gm mode auch wie vorher machen, aber dann halt mir diesen wertden??
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2009, 20:25   #3

Nein. Wenn du nach dem Wert suchst, bekommst du nur die max. Sp. Die hp haben einen anderen Wert. Den werd ich vielleicht auch mal suchen, aber noch kenne ich ihn nicht
Old 08/12/2009, 20:51   #4

Ich stell mich a weng blöd an --> wo kann ich das ding downloaden ?
Old 08/12/2009, 21:25   #5

Sorry, I won't be thanking you for this =( It was nice of you to post, but 1600000000 -> 1700000000 still works. Hell 95% of the time, 1620000000 > 1650000000 works. Just an FYI for whoever this doesn't work for, try using the normal values.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2009, 21:58   #6

Sorry, but the old values don't work at my pc since months or so. When I use this values it works fine. Have you tested this on your pc?
Old 08/12/2009, 22:17   #7

These new values? I don't see the point if I'm getting infinite SP the old way in a matter of seconds. :P
Old 08/12/2009, 22:52   #8

It's just because the old values DON'T WORK AT MY PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I search for all values and filtered out the ones, who are correct. And then only this Value survived. So I couldn't find another one, which is used to show the sp.

So I asked you to test my value. Maybe this is only not working at MY pc and not on any other^^

Ok, i will update the post. Change my min (1800000000) to 1600000000.
Old 08/12/2009, 23:01   #9

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerhacker3 View Post
Ich stell mich a weng blöd an --> wo kann ich das ding downloaden ?
was denn downloaden?
Old 08/13/2009, 10:21   #10

naja ich denk mal den injector und mhs. Du findest beides in dem Thread den ich verlinkt habe. Nebenbei ist er auch noch sticky, also wird das kein Problem sein
Old 08/13/2009, 18:15   #11

i can't open the process using MHS because the bypass doesn't work anymore
i get disconnection every 2 minutes. =\
so is there any working bypass atm?
Old 08/13/2009, 20:11   #12

elite*gold: 47
hm.. i-wie geht das bei mir net ganz also : der bypass geht ja alles gut dann öffne ich mhs und drück auf open process und klick auf s4client.exe oder so xD und dann steht da unable to open the proces.... naja das is das problem
ahja und ich hab vista
Old 08/13/2009, 22:43   #13

@Hamada; Bypass isn't fixed yet, it's an issue with everyone. Try entering without the bypass, you still get d/c'd every 2 minutes.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 10:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iivveennss View Post
hm.. i-wie geht das bei mir net ganz also : der bypass geht ja alles gut dann öffne ich mhs und drück auf open process und klick auf s4client.exe oder so xD und dann steht da unable to open the proces.... naja das is das problem
ahja und ich hab vista
Du musst Mhs als Admin starten, da es sonst nicht auf andere Programme zugreifen darf

Btw: Godmode geht doch ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2009, 12:07   #15

also bei mir funzt alles bis auf das mit der SP, ich bekomme am ende i-wie 10 werte hinterhergeschmissen und keiner von denen funzt.........un dwie geht godmode?
Closed Thread