[Help]Reverse Engineering 08/23/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies Hello Guys ,
I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No Good . Someone Told Me You Can Make An Emu Or Something Like That From The Game Client If You Are Pro In reverse engineering And Other Said You can Make One If You Are Pro Mysql And Got The Oldest Version Of The Game . Well I Hope Someone Can Tell Me...
Reverse Engineering... 07/11/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies Hi,
I just wanted to ask, if those guides, on this web:
Reverse Engineering | malprogramming.net
are enough to learn about reverse engineering, or a bit, or atleast, as much as that, that I as example, can do later something with it.
Or its just crap and some infos about reverse engineering on that website?
Because I dont want read 3hours of something wrong.
[RELEASE] Game Files Open - Reverse Engineering Tool 09/09/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies Hi community,
this is a free tool released by Game Files Open Team. The tool is multilanguage, german is not very good... But we'll make a good translation in the next version... There is a volunteer to help us?
Dwonload:
Game Files Open
Scansion:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?http://www.virust otal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=fd4177d32eb2389a 508fbbeb886311c5fa892d51e755dd092526612f6328151e-1 283976256
Micro-tutorial: