Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Must Read] For all who makes trainers

Discussion on [Must Read] For all who makes trainers within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Must Read] For all who makes trainers

Hi guys i know this is not the right section to post this but i really need you all trainer's makers to read this. We are full of trainers here in EPVP, always a new trainer but works only 10-15min. You all spend time to make trainers but we need bypass to play the game with the hacks. Please stop posting trainers if you dont gonna post a working bypass. Im tired to see a full page of trainers and 0 bypasses. So please stop wasting time making trainers if they gonna be active for only 15min that is no fun. Today we got 4 new posts with workings trainers but that is for what? To play 15 minutes with them?

Im sorry if this is the wrong section to post this but those trainer's makers need to read this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2013, 07:03   #2

but wrong!! section xD!
Old 04/24/2013, 07:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invitado View Post

but wrong!! section xD!
Lol, i know but im really tired to see trainer's and not bypasses. Spending time to make a 15m trainer? for what? for receiving "Thanks" lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 07:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdruviaq357 View Post
Lol, i know but im really tired to see trainer's and not bypasses. Spending time to make a 15m trainer? for what? for receiving "Thanks" lol
u are the only one who dared to talk about it.
donot you think?
Old 04/24/2013, 07:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invitado View Post
u are the only one who dared to talk about it.
donot you think?
I think so, i didnt saw any post of any people saying this, but honestly im TIRED!!! Enough of trainers....

DEAD TO THE TRAINERS xD

LONG LIFE TO THE BYPASSES lol
Old 04/24/2013, 07:12   #6

Well, in the rules it doesn't say, "MUST HAVE BYPASS OR BAN." So please, quit QQ'ing and look for the bypasses like a big boy or girl.
Old 04/24/2013, 07:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLOLderp View Post
Well, in the rules it doesn't say, "MUST HAVE BYPASS OR BAN." So please, quit QQ'ing and look for the bypasses like a big boy or girl.
I was specting this... A hater!!! First of all you need to have some knowledgement from the english language and then you can come a post your answer, i didnt said they have to post a bypass with the trainers... Learn english and stop been ridiculous, im here to give my opinion and i hope you all respect that... but wait... you are a kid you cant respect anything sorry about that

EDIT: I think you love Happy Meals from MacDonalds
Old 04/24/2013, 07:17   #8

OkNo XD
Old 04/24/2013, 07:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdruviaq357 View Post
I was specting this... A hater!!! Stop been ridiculous, im here to give my opinion and i hope you all respect that... but wait... you are a kid you cant respect anything sorry about that
1. Of course you should expect this, its a stupid post.

2. I'm not being ridiculous, I'm just telling you that you should look for it other than crying about it.

3. I'm a kid? Look at my grammar, then look at your grammar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 07:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLOLderp View Post
1. Of course you should expect this, its a stupid post.

2. I'm not being ridiculous, I'm just telling you that you should look for it other than crying about it.

3. I'm a kid? Look at my grammar, then look at your grammar.

1. Its not a stupid post, its my opinion

2. Im not crying about that because i have more important things to do instead of staying here and cry for a bypass

3. I dont give a **** for your "grammar" im smart enough to give you the right answers without insulting you

4. Go eat your Happy Meal and play with LEGOS
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 10:02   #11

elite*gold: 26
Wrong Section is the right section 4 something like that "your opinion" btw i TRY to make a bypass public <.<

E: Bypass is done ^^
Old 04/24/2013, 20:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwerg97 View Post
Wrong Section is the right section 4 something like that "your opinion" btw i TRY to make a bypass public <.<

E: Bypass is done ^^

Is working? And when you gonna post it?