Yes, I have windows 7. What is your point? I wasn't directing this towards you so please don't think you were special, this is a fix for others who have the error and can be fixed easily by using this.
Good luck with your windows 8 and all.
Alright so.. If you have issues with the current one use this version:
This is one still works perfectly fine. Here is a video of how to use it even:
Lol.. Seriosly....... The id manager in the video is the old version and look at the date on that computer. 20.02.2013. And im sorry because I didn't know that today is 20.02.2013 e.e. That video is before the patch for *** sake. Get a life..
Plus those methods work..... I was stupid because I posted thm.. I should've just use the idm and get on with my life instead of helping people and getting back things like don't work and shet..
Lol.. Seriosly....... The id manager in the video is the old version and look at the date on that computer. 20.02.2013. And im sorry because I didn't know that today is 20.02.2013 e.e. That video is before the patch for *** sake. Get a life..
Plus those methods work..... I was stupid because I posted thm.. I should've just use the idm and get on with my life instead of helping people and getting back things like don't work and shet..
Um? It's one version back from this one that, as I said STILL WORKS. Have you tried it? Apparently not, I've been using it just fine. So please refrain yourself from saying so when you don't know. Also I could give two ***** if you got the newest one working or not, congrats to you and your poorly worded tutorial.
Lol can you send me the bypass because it's not working for me it must be the bypass im using which is selmans but in the video he is using a different one.
well, this probably only work with win 7 64 bit
im using win 7 32 bit + this + his bypass still cant change anything even though i can open the window for that.
Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, da die Side-by-Side-Konfiguration ungültig i 09/14/2012 - DayZ - 9 Replies Hallo, Ich habe mir vor kurzem Arma 2 und Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Arma 2 konnte ich ohne Probleme installieren nur wenn ich die setup.exe von arma 2 oa starten will kommt folgende Nachricht:
6d1b9a54d7fc213fc61cc0ec2808161d.png
Bitte um schnelle Hilfe.
lg. Markus
[SUCHE]Neue 2012 Waffen client side + server side 06/07/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies Hallo com wie Überschrift schon sagt suche ich die neuen 2012 Waffen Server Side + Client Side. Ich weiß echt gibt hier genug Post die die neuen Waffen haben aber selten welche die die dazugehörigen Server side Querys
Ein großen dank schon mal der mir die richtigen per Kommi oder pn schickt :)
Flyff Fehlermeldung side by side konfiguration ungültig. wa skan ich tun? 06/06/2011 - Flyff - 10 Replies Ich wollte mir letzte tage mal das onlne spiel flyff downlaoden doch dann wo ich das spiel installieren wollte stand da "side by side konfiguration ungültig".
was kann ich tun??
Bitte helfen.
Bitee in den nächsten Tagen antwortn, wäe sehr nett. :D