Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shopstat Changer by K1ramoX

Discussion on [Release] Shopstat Changer by K1ramoX within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2013, 20:41   #121

elite*gold: 1
This Required A bypass since se!man bypass patched
its Doesnt Work ATM
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2013, 20:52   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [I]nsert View Post
This Required A bypass since se!man bypass patched
its Doesnt Work ATM
Naaah... The're still working some bypasses. I also got a working bypass but I just won't release it, otherwise it'll get patched.
Anyway.. The hack isn't working. As I already said, it's freezing as soon as you want to set an ID.
Just wait for a update, Kira will fix it.

At least we've 1 good hack and not such a 0815 dmg hack, Range hack etc.
Gamebreaking like sh*t.
Old 02/13/2013, 21:13   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsby View Post
Naaah... The're still working some bypasses. I also got a working bypass but I just won't release it, otherwise it'll get patched.
Anyway.. The hack isn't working. As I already said, it's freezing as soon as you want to set an ID.
Just wait for a update, Kira will fix it.

At least we've 1 good hack and not such a 0815 dmg hack, Range hack etc.
Gamebreaking like sh*t.

i got other bypass didnt test it yet
and about id's u can use cheat engine if Kira hack freeze : )
Old 02/13/2013, 21:15   #124

we need bypass pls D:
Old 02/13/2013, 21:50   #125

Quote:

i got other bypass didnt test it yet
and about id's u can use cheat engine if Kira hack freeze : )
Well.. You shouldn't even try to change some ID's with Cheat Engine. It's just to dangerous. 15% of the Bypasses are good enough to work with Cheat Engine without being banned. I don't recommend to use this crappy CE to chance Values / ID's.
But even if a bypass is good enough to work with CE you've a time limit about 10 minutes. After that xTrap will restart and if CE is still running you're banned.
*Boop* Smart aleck-mode deactivated.
Old 02/13/2013, 22:41   #126

Quote:
Well.. You shouldn't even try to change some ID's with Cheat Engine. It's just to dangerous. 15% of the Bypasses are good enough to work with Cheat Engine without being banned. I don't recommend to use this crappy CE to chance Values / ID's.
But even if a bypass is good enough to work with CE you've a time limit about 10 minutes. After that xTrap will restart and if CE is still running you're banned.
Nah
if u dont over do it like some noobs to put FP on regular weapons

i use to hack pen 100% i was getting 5000+ my acc got banned but after i sent
ticket to alaplaya they unban me i only use it to hack stat 10% atk
and some Sp and hp -> dual mastrey ^^
Old 02/13/2013, 22:44   #127

habe mal ne frage kan man sich maste sachen holen obwohl man noch net dass nötige lvl hat bitte um hilfe ^^
Old 02/13/2013, 23:48   #128

WHEN I TRY TO EXTRACT THE WIN RAR FILE, IT JUST DOESNT EXTRACT IT, load all the way to the end but when it reach the end it just end no file at the area i extract the dll only the other thing that is on the file
Old 02/14/2013, 00:06   #129

was bringt der ?
Old 02/14/2013, 00:08   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcazerom View Post
WHEN I TRY TO EXTRACT THE WIN RAR FILE, IT JUST DOESNT EXTRACT IT, load all the way to the end but when it reach the end it just end no file at the area i extract the dll only the other thing that is on the file
click and drag. open the rar window and pull the files to your desktop or any other folder. and this doesnt work unless u have some kind of bypass that works. se!man bypass is outdated and doesnt work anymore.

Quote:
so right about the 15% detecting cheat engine part. but, i had CE running for more than20 minutes and i havnt gotten banned. i did it on my mule account and my main, fortunately they arent banned. maybe some slowminded people might have gotten banned, but to me, cheat engine is reliable. havnt gotten a single account banned with it.

Quote:
Nah
if u dont over do it like some noobs to put FP on regular weapons

i use to hack pen 100% i was getting 5000+ my acc got banned but after i sent
ticket to alaplaya they unban me i only use it to hack stat 10% atk
and some Sp and hp -> dual mastrey ^^
putting fp stats on your wep is noob? thats "OVERDOING" it? fyi, ive done this many times and i havnt gotten banned. maybe some slowminded, or slow people have. once you do that the effect is on the wep until the wep expires. that lets u close CE. 5000+ on ur account and you got banned? LMAO. ive been using x7 loader for 100% pen and i havnt gotten banned, spcially on my main for about 30+ levels. maybe they have made some changes to the system to detect people from hacking or getting too much pen, but back in the x7 loader days, you wouldnt get banned for any of that kind of sh*t.
i had an fp statted railgun in my inventory from season blade til now and i still not gonna be banned.
Old 02/14/2013, 11:24   #131

how to use this hack

how to use this hack
Old 02/14/2013, 14:01   #132

wrong replay sorry

not working any more

put new injector name u preferred to us and please fast because i can't open it any more
Old 02/14/2013, 22:54   #133

GJ will test it
Old 02/15/2013, 00:16   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeneral1 View Post
how to use this hack

how to use this hack
No need to post the same thing twice in one post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed1325 View Post
wrong replay sorry

not working any more

put new injector name u preferred to us and please fast because i can't open it any more
Huh? Your post makes little sense - what "new injector name"? I assume you want a new working bypass, but as far as I know there isn't yet one out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBlackHawkixx View Post
GJ will test it
It doesn't work. If you read the other posts, you might actually find that out. :P
Old 02/15/2013, 00:54   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehaveissues View Post

putting fp stats on your wep is noob? thats "OVERDOING" it? fyi, ive done this many times and i havnt gotten banned. maybe some slowminded, or slow people have. once you do that the effect is on the wep until the wep expires. that lets u close CE. 5000+ on ur account and you got banned? LMAO. ive been using x7 loader for 100% pen and i havnt gotten banned, spcially on my main for about 30+ levels. maybe they have made some changes to the system to detect people from hacking or getting too much pen, but back in the x7 loader days, you wouldnt get banned for any of that kind of sh*t.
i had an fp statted railgun in my inventory from season blade til now and i still not gonna be banned.
u got me wrong kid
fp stat with normal smg or wep if someone got screen shot ur banned dude
x7 days i used pen too + exp never got banned
when i used it with CE
alaplaya keep logs now that why i got banned when i got unbanned the said the reason too
and u dont get banned for FP in ur invitory i got like 10 mele and 9 shooting fp stat
if u use it and got screened ur Banned -_-"
Closed Thread

Tags
effect, k1ramox, s4, s4 league, shop