Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] S4 Unlimited Hack By TraceCoding

Discussion on [Release] S4 Unlimited Hack By TraceCoding within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] S4 Unlimited Hack By TraceCoding

hello, maded nice program to hack S4, there are lots of features on it and I will say few of them :

Infinity HP
Aegis Byppass [That meants that you no need any security bypassers.]
Infinity Shooting.
SpeedHack
AutoKilling all of the room.
Make you the room Leader
+ Lots of more..

All features is writed in program, click Instructions for 'how to use'
All features are explained in : click + then click HelpDocument ant help will popup with all explenaitions.

It may popup as virus, but it is dua a junkc.

Coded by C++VB 2010 EXPRESS EDITION.
Will release source code soon.

This hack can be downloaded from
#removed by Corex'

enjoy

Coded by TraceCoding. Time used : 2 days /8h per day.
Your click thanks use max time 3sec, I used 16h. Click it now.
Thanks.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/07/2012, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 1022
Received Thanks: 5,034
No Screen and no VT.

#Download removed
#Closed
Thanks
11 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]FARMVILLE EXP AND MONEY HACK +SD UNLIMITED
04/26/2014 - Facebook - 20 Replies
THIS CHEAT IS NOT MINE BUT I WILL SHARE to ALL WORKING AS NOVENMBER 2 2010 heres the link:http://farmvillebot.net/wp-content/uploads/20 09/10/setup2.2.1.9_withplugins.exe SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD :( install first and then paste this one to farmville bot plug-in CollectionExp.zip open farmville bot lite log in and wait for downloading xml click pug in on top select collection exp and etc..xD for special delivery unlimited
[]ReLEase] Rohan Boot ImbaSteel Hack(unlimited Days)[]LECHED]
02/08/2012 - Rohan - 2 Replies
i Found this Bot on another forums it works great so i want to share it with you only for Rohan ph ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Note: The bot only works in Windows 7 64-bit since the last update. All players are advised to upgrade to Windows 7 64-bit to make use of this bot. You Will see 3 application inside this folder mcrsft.exe (microsoft) and RohanBotph1.0.14, Windows.exe
[Release]Unlimited Ammo/Grenades Hack [Download]
07/26/2010 - Wolfteam - 16 Replies
Deutsch Hey E*PvP´ers, Ich habe mich mal dran gesetzt ein Neuen Ammo Hack zu machen . Klappt auch alles schön und gut aber leider müsst ihr noch den Bypassed Injector vom Blackcharms V3 Benutzen ... :o Vor- und Nachteile Vorteil/e: • Keine Crashes • Keiner Fehlermeldungen Nachteil/e: