Your patcher is pretty awesome
you are so pro at photoshop
+ you must leave the pink color
don't remove it
Thnx , I'm glad you like it ~
Of'coz I leave'd the pink background by itself . If not , it wouldn't be transparent . The problem is , despite the pink gotten transparent , some of the pink were included in the patcher..
- Looks great :D I'm going to test it and make some skins of my own <3
- By the way, couldn't happen to notice that your 9th step was missing. LoL. Just wanted to point that out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayRool
Is there anyway to avoid some of the pink showing in the edge of the patcher ?
- Well there is something you could try.
If you look very closely on programs like paint (Highly notorious for this)
and see that there is no pink.
Then save, and see pink
then this could be your problem:
- I find with JPegs and Bitmaps it saves the picture at a really crappy quality for me,
leading to a bleeding/pixelation effect.
Some of the pink could have gotten onto your patcher that way.
You could try saving the picture at a different quality if you have a program for it
but other then that I can't really think of any reason for the discoloration. Sorry.
Is there anyway to avoid some of the pink showing in the edge of the patcher ?
as for example ...
It might not be quite visible here and I have to add a stroke to the launcher to minimize the pink from showing itself . Is there anyway to avoid this ?
the picture have white edge, it will be purple ... around the pepole outside the black xD
You must be confused . The image I provided is screenshot of the patcher . It's already been done , opened using s4 patcher . The background is already pink . When the patcher opens , it supposed to be transparent . BUT ! some of the pink still shows around the patcher . That's the problem ~
You must be confused . The image I provided is screenshot of the patcher . It's already been done , opened using s4 patcher . The background is already pink . When the patcher opens , it supposed to be transparent . BUT ! some of the pink still shows around the patcher . That's the problem ~
You must be confused . The image I provided is screenshot of the patcher . It's already been done , opened using s4 patcher . The background is already pink . When the patcher opens , it supposed to be transparent . BUT ! some of the pink still shows around the patcher . That's the problem ~
I have the same problem, but if you brush up the image again (when you have created the .bmp, you have to reopen and...), the pink zone will decrease
The image lost quality but you don't se more pink zones!!
-.- with this way no! Because you only edit the pacher_s4 but if you make a new bypass with a code of resoruce and found a system to change de .snc YES YOU CAN!....