Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Note

Discussion on Note within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Note

[IMPORTANT][zYan Dev] XTrap Bypass Doesn't Work[With old XTrap Folder] [RELEAS€]XTrap Bypass
[Release]ID Manager 1.0 Working [Release]ID Manager 1.0
Old 11/29/2011, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is daily update thread that is telling us what is working and what is not

Old 11/29/2011, 18:17   #3

elite*gold: 596
The Black Market: 10/0/11
Received Thanks: 2,343
Wrong Section....

#closerequest
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A quick note.
12/31/2010 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
Now i think i made a thread about this already i dont remember. Some people are thinking the servers im posting are the same servers but just different patch. You're wrong, they're not the same server. Now take a look here for a second. This was the VERY first foreign server i posted ÃλÃÁú×å˽·þ|ÃλÃÁú×åsf|¹â»ªÃλÃÁú×å˽·þ|¹úÄÚÃλÃÁ ú×å˽·þ»ùµØ (they shot down at first because of update, now they're back) And this was the new one i posted not very long ago....
Note
12/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Sorry to interrupt you guys, but, read the new 7th rule in the rule thread in the stickies...(this is for every one doing threads about pls i want a test server account, sjsro lv 90 account, Ecsro public account, etc...) Do not beg for an account in any pserver, otherwise your thread will be deleted. #Closed, and will not be sticky-ed since it is already posted here...
[NOTE] To All
04/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
This is quite similar to my other stickied thread in the Private section. But I think the same thing should apply here. There are many threads in here bout people asking about how to fix bugs or login problems. This forum is for disscussion, please use SRO Ask the experts next time NOTE: I have moved some previous threads
[NOTE] To all
03/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
There are many threads in here bout people asking about how to fix bugs or login problems. This forum is for disscussion, please use Private SRO Ask the experts next time NOTE: I have moved all previous threads
A Note From KP
07/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
This note is addressed to everybody that cares. Recently I have been going through a lot of faimly issues and I haven't had much time for this forum, as you have already probably noticed my absence. I appologize deeply for this. I am going to give my life another week to straighten back out.... If I can not get back to how I was, I will have to bow out of the position of Mod here. In the mean time, I will set up my email to recive new stuff that is posted here and see if I can't get at...