Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] IG Trainer Hack (D3D) By xCeMaNx.

Discussion on [Tutorial] IG Trainer Hack (D3D) By xCeMaNx. within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[Tutorial] IG Trainer Hack (D3D) By xCeMaNx.

Tutorial for the IG Trainer Hack by xCeMaNx.

I already post this tuto on the Ceman thread, but i know with the time, my post will be forgot. So i decide to write this with a new thread because a lot of people have some problems with this.

I will write on this thread a little turorial of the problems you can meet when you try to start the Hack.

-Important : Download the IG trainer, and place it in your S4 folder, after this, download the Xtrap Bypass by Se!man, search on the forum, it's not difficult (But i'll give you the link, because some people haven't brain ... : must have in your S4 foldern the HID.dll and Unkown viruz.dll, the S4 Launcher by Se!man (Your S4 client will be in deustch) and the Bypass.dll by Se!man too.

-First, read the first post of Ceman. After, if you have problem, verify yourself if you can resolute the problem alone. If you can't ask to Ceman.

-Apparently, the hack need some dlls, the MSVCR100.dll, and the MSVCR100D.dll. You can search them on google because Google is your friend, but i'll give you these links.

MSVRCR100.dll : msvcr100.dll free download - DLL-files.com
MSVCR100D.dll : msvcr100d.dll free download - DLL-files.com

-Now, you normally resolute the .dll problems. So, after, you can meet the problem of the DST (Dynamic String Table) try to check some cheats, if you see the DST appear, verify what the cheat do this, check and re-check. Maybe i'll be long, but you can resolute your problem.

-You have placed the hacks in S4 folder, and when you go to S4, nothing appear. First, try to press "Insert" if nothing appear too, verify if you have the .dll, and if you have really placed the hacks in S4 folders. If nothing appear after that, ask questions to Ceman, because i'm not the creator of this IG trainer.

Sorry for my bad english, but i think that will be help some people.

Thanks to Ceman for this fabulous hack .

You can find the hack at this link :

Maybe, you will say it's a pub or another, but it's not. I just want to help people, no more.

Thank for reading.

DreyZ.

PS : Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/02/2011, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Look at the First page, your Tutorial is already in cemans post. So this thread is uneccessary ;o

#closerequest
Old 10/02/2011, 14:47   #3

Lot of people don't read the first post and search the Link first. And after they do that, they cry because the hack doesn't work.
Old 10/02/2011, 15:19   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Well if people don't read,isn't our problem o:
Anyway i add it into my thread
Old 10/02/2011, 15:47   #5

Yes, but i hate people who's crying because they didn't read your post .
Old 10/02/2011, 17:48   #6

So you hate the people who cry when the hack is not working because they didn't read the tut.
Than you made a tut that makes people ignore and don't read then cry again
Did you ask xCeManx ?
And it's useless
Old 10/02/2011, 17:50   #7

I don't understand.

I just make a tutorial for his hack, because a lot of people have problems with this. So i want help them.

Old 10/02/2011, 17:57   #8

elite*gold: 120
I think he created this topic for farming Thxes...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2011, 18:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neo* View Post
I think he created this topic for farming Thxes...
I never do that.

I hate this sort of people. Don't speak if you don't know. .

CeMan approve my tutorial. And i don't want thanks. Just want help people because they are always asking to xCemanX for their problems.
Old 10/02/2011, 19:09   #10

Just one thing
for you
Old 10/02/2011, 19:33   #11

You speak about my thread, but look your ... Injector . And post, post, and re-posts, for more posts ?
Old 10/02/2011, 20:02   #12

elite*gold: 5
My FPS Rate ist low, the hack is off, my fps rate high?!?
Old 10/02/2011, 20:09   #13

If they dont bother to read on the original thread, why would they even read this? ._.
Old 10/02/2011, 20:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo0keDown View Post
My FPS Rate ist low, the hack is off, my fps rate high?!?
Press Insert if the hack is on your screen.

And, if the Tuto is on the first page, maybe more people will read this .
Old 10/02/2011, 21:25   #15

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdofol View Post
Just one thing
for you
Ask before post your stupid spam >_<
He don't release any Dll or any program for my main thread...
It's just a tut
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread