Hello guys, this is my new tutorial for zYan Dev.
Enjoy. :3
Programs needed
My s4 folder.
Get dynamic error when you want to login? I'll help you.
Sorry, I can't make a video, cause I don't get that error anymore, but look what you have to do.
Let the CrashReporter opened, then try again.
It worked for me. ^^
Please talk in english, that I can understand. ._.
And don't pm me with questions. Post them in thread that everyone can see the asnwers. D:
Lazy to download it from zYan Dev site?
New s4client.exe
I can't post it, sorry.
I've found something!!
So, when you get a black screen and then you close s4 and appears DST, just wait.
Don't close s4.
It worked for me, at least at login. xD
System works for :
Windows 7 64 bits : ✔
Windows 7 32 bits : ✔
Windows XP 64 bits : ✔
Windows XP 32 bits : ✔
Nope it's true menu doesn't open for some people same for me i do everything alright but in game there is not zYan Dev's banner so when i press F11 menu doesn't open.
Hmm..
For everyone that doesn't work, you need to press INSERT key which is next to HOME key, Print Screen and Del.
._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ScarletDevil-
Nope it's true menu doesn't open for some people same for me i do everything alright but in game there is not zYan Dev's banner so when i press F11 menu doesn't open.
I didn't press F11.
I pressed INSERT.
Ugh, maybe it's because of the system.
I have windows 7, 64 bits.
Hmm..
For everyone that doesn't work, you need to press INSERT key which is next to HOME key, Print Screen and Del.
._.
I didn't press F11.
I pressed INSERT.
Ugh, maybe it's because of the system.
I have windows 7, 64 bits.
I have w7 64bit too but it doesn't matter which key i press when i can't see zYan Development banner which means to dll doesn't want to inject in game or something.
I have w7 64bit too but it doesn't matter which key i press when i can't see zYan Development banner which means to dll doesn't want to inject in game or something.
[zYan-Dev] Public Trainer 10/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1837 Replies http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/themes/alltuts/head er/header.png
Hello epvpers, today I come to release my last version of the Cytriik Trainer, which bring your FREE character to the power level of premiums characters !!
Screen:
http://i.imgur.com/ez61s.jpg
Setup: Extract all files in your S4League directory, then run S4Launcher.exe.
[zYan dev]CF Public Hack 08/19/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies Hallo und herzlich willkommen zum ersten Release von zYan Development. Nach einer etwas längeren Anlaufzeit starten wir nun direkt durch und präsentieren euch unseren ersten, vollständig kostenlosen Hack für CrossFire NA.
zYan Development | zYan dev auf Facebook | Folge zYan dev auf Twitter WICHTIG: http://zyan-dev.com/2011/08/crossfire-hack-loader/ Diesen Injector nutzen!
Screenshots http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/men u_public_2.png...
Cytriik Trainer 0.8.5 Tutorial 07/04/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies Hey, ich möchte euch hiermit nochmal ein TuT zeigen, da die derzeitigen TuT, so finde ich, nicht aktualisiert sind. Dieses TuT bezieht sich auf V0.8.5, da die Launcher nicht bei mir funktionieren!
Hier das Video, das in einem Free Server (!) anfängt.
YouTube - ‪Crytiik TuT V0.8.5‬‏
Hoffe ich habe geholfen, wenn ja ein Thanks schadet nie :D