Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4SemiSnipShotx monoscout999(aim corrector)

Discussion on S4SemiSnipShotx monoscout999(aim corrector) within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 02/16/2011, 21:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Theoretically should work in both.. but i only tested in full screen
Old 02/16/2011, 22:29   #17

ok well it seems like it works in window mode but why dose it charge itself? you should set it so it only auto unclicks

Edit-----
Best AimBot ive seen when it comes to hitting, it just needs the option for manual charge up instead of auto
Old 02/17/2011, 03:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruyshi View Post
ok well it seems like it works in window mode but why dose it charge itself? you should set it so it only auto unclicks

Edit-----
Best AimBot ive seen when it comes to hitting, it just needs the option for manual charge up instead of auto
yes, i have a couple of tinghs to fix(the on/off keys, that unclick only option and make a nice simple GUI) so thanks for the comment
Old 02/17/2011, 21:31   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoscout999 View Post
yes, i have a couple of tinghs to fix(the on/off keys, that unclick only option and make a nice simple GUI) so thanks for the comment
well while your editing it in my opinion it needs an interface and the on/off button should be the same key but really other than that stuff and the unclick only fix its a really good aim bot

Tags
aim, bot, snipbot