Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 13:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Best Budget Providers?

Discussion on Best Budget Providers? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Cool Best Budget Providers?

With the state of detections, I don't really care about longevity anymore. I just want to hop on for a week or two here and there and not have to worry about losing my account every month or getting HWID banned when I do. I'm most interested in chams and radar, but I'm not picky. I used to use EC before they went to ****

Thanks
gabssssssssssss is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Right now budget should be your last concern. Even people spending good $ can't find a good provider. I'm talking Spoofers.

Currently there seems to be no working spoofer quite literally. There is no way to cheat on Rust anymore for people for longer than 1-2 hours without a gameban.

Quite an embarassing and shameful situation for the spoofer providers.
Steve52 is offline  
Old   #3

 
elite*gold: 76
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
If you'd like to play longer than a few days on the same account, you should look into manual perm spoofing + some external that's actually not detected. I've been playing for 2-3 months now on the same account after switching to a setup with bare minimum serials on it. Easy to re-spoof as well
StreamSnipingFun is offline  
Old   #4


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,344
Received Thanks: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabssssssssssss View Post
With the state of detections, I don't really care about longevity anymore. I just want to hop on for a week or two here and there and not have to worry about losing my account every month or getting HWID banned when I do. I'm most interested in chams and radar, but I'm not picky. I used to use EC before they went to ****

Thanks
Amount of people who had same thread or question about budget rust cheats then having to make another thread about HWID spoofer is high.

Cheap cheat + expensive spoofer + multiple accounts is more expensive than 1 account and mid priced cheat that has been at least 6 months undetected.

I will recommend aimmaster, 9 months undetected without ban waves. Or any cheat from legit list with at least few months going on without ban wave.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #5
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Amount of people who had same thread or question about budget rust cheats then having to make another thread about HWID spoofer is high.

Cheap cheat + expensive spoofer + multiple accounts is more expensive than 1 account and mid priced cheat that has been at least 6 months undetected.

I will recommend aimmaster, 9 months undetected without ban waves. Or any cheat from legit list with at least few months going on without ban wave.
I’d recommend aimmaster too
iSkill3d is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any free esp ONLY providers, or providers that make custom programs? will pay
09/28/2023 - Call of Duty - 10 Replies
not looking to pay monthly to a provider, looking for a custom but simple cheap hack. would like just esp for players with health bar, distance, skeleton, name, no encryption or passwords or auths. will pay. is any provider willing to give me a cheap version of their hack with nothing but esp only? i don't care to have your source code either if you don't want me to
[Buying] £50 BUDGET - OFFER ME YOUR BEST!
08/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Im looking to spend £50 on an account. Needs to be EUW Needs to be Ranked Silver - Gold Needs to have a Gold Border Needs to have some nice icons and maybe a nice name (Although i can change it if its not that good)
[Buying] Diamond 1 Euw/Eune, 50LP+,100-120e budget smurf will be best !!!
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, like topic said looking for diamond 1 acc. Only trusted members !!!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.