Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 11:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



disconnectcheats giveaways

Discussion on disconnectcheats giveaways within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
disconnectcheats giveaways

Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
fatchud is offline  
Old   #2
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchud View Post
Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
I hate to hear this, seeing as you’re the only person that won. Personally, I’d ruin their reputation, but that seems to be impossible over a free key, so I’d also keep trying to get your free key

Or maybe there just to broke to giveaway a free $60 month key
iSkill3d is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSkill3d View Post
I hate to hear this beingmeicantlose, seeing as you’re the only person that won. Personally, I’d ruin their reputation, but that seems to be impossible over a free key, so I’d also keep trying to get your free key

Or maybe there just to broke to giveaway a free $60 month key
I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
attekoodaa22 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys



I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
Put them in the Disconnect Files and never release them
iSkill3d is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. I hope we both get our prizes and they actually stop ignoring us
fatchud is offline  
Old   #6

 
Disconnect Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2080
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatchud View Post
Hi, I won a giveaway for free key for any disconnectcheats product, but now they aren't answering to me nor have they aswered to me for a WHOLE WEEK. It just seems like a joke even though they have a massive reputation and good feedback for "fast and helpful support" but now can't give an previous customer their won key. Support is online 24/7 and I was put into the "priority" tickets list but still refuse to answer to me. Should I honestly just give up and let the prize go or still wait because I was really excited to get a month for free from them..
Sorry If I seemed harsh, I'm just really annoyed of this even though I won't lose anything
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).

Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Lol I also won a free months key from their latest giveaway and never received anything. Told me to "wait for chumpy" (the owner) and he never replied back. He's online everyday just most likely just ignores the tickets and doesn't want to give the keys



I also won their latest giveaway and they never gave me anything. Just too greedy of an provider probably
Read my message above
Disconnect Cheats is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect Cheats View Post
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).


Read my message above
Okay, thanks
fatchud is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disconnect Cheats View Post
Hi, the person running the giveaway was not home for this past week but he just got back and will be replying to all the escalated tickets today (Including giveaway tickets).
Any ETA? Still no response for me but it's nice if the winners are given their prizes!
attekoodaa22 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
also i pay i hwid spoofer from disconnectcheats not working when i open a ticket they closed no redund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cornflix is offline  
Old   #10

 
Disconnect Cheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2080
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflix View Post
also i pay i hwid spoofer from disconnectcheats not working when i open a ticket they closed no redund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please make another ticket and explain the situation. Probably a misunderstanding since we don't close tickets without resolving the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by attekoodaa22 View Post
Any ETA? Still no response for me but it's nice if the winners are given their prizes!
All backed up tickets have been handled. Everyone should have received their giveaway keys.
Disconnect Cheats is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Has anyone ever received their prize from disconnectcheats?
09/26/2026 - Rust - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I recently won a month for any disconnect.wtf product and I've been waiting for a fair bit already. I was told to wait for chumpyy and they have been online everyday for atleast 4 hours but I still haven't gotten an response yet. I'm of course not accusing them of anything, since I joined the giveaway and won for free, but it's kinda weird how a shop that usually sells stuff quickly and has a good reputation especially for their support team, takes forever to respond as soon as...
BIG CS:GO GIVEAWAYS// FETTE CSGO GIVEAWAYS [KNIFES]
11/10/2015 - Counter-Strike - 5 Replies
German: Hallo ich würde gerne heute meine Steam gruppe vorstellen in der ich selber alle 2tage ein Knife verlose -Was habe ich davon? Zum beitreten müsst ihr mir Kisten geben, ab einer Kiste bist du dabei. mit mehreren kisten erhöht sich deine Chance zu gewinnen. Welche kisten es sind ist egal. English:
[B] SteamGifts Key - Steam Giveaways
10/06/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Was ist Steamgifts.com? Ihr könnt auch fragen stellen falls ihr welche habt. Werde bald noch mehr Keys hier verkaufen! Liebe Grüße, HolzNudel
******* Giveaways
06/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
http://www.*******.com/forums/account-giveaways/ heist das ich kann die accs die die da anbieten kriegen? ich brauchnen acc mit +50 rep hat jemand einen der ihn mir leihen kann? wäre1a



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.