Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



What hardware needs to be replaced to fully circumvent a HWID ban?

Discussion on What hardware needs to be replaced to fully circumvent a HWID ban? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
What hardware needs to be replaced to fully circumvent a HWID ban?

Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
Highlander1998 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
My sister told me to suggest you to buy a new PC.
Cjix is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjix View Post
My sister told me to suggest you to buy a new PC.
Just spent 1600 for this one though there’s no evidence of people replacing specific components and getting a new ip from isp and having success?
Highlander1998 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Just spent 1600 for this one though there’s no evidence of people replacing specific components and getting a new ip from isp and having success?
Its complex, i can guide you for free if you want some sort of help, to elaborate here all takes to much , send me on private your discord contact.
Cjix is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjix View Post
Its complex, i can guide you for free if you want some sort of help, to elaborate here all takes to much , send me on private your discord contact.

70lb.dumbell

Won’t let me send priv message
Highlander1998 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
70lb.dumbell

Won’t let me send priv message
added, just make sure once is accepted is me cuz there are ppl who may contact you with scam intentions since you posted public your discord.
Cjix is offline  
Old   #7
 
beast127's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
I can link you to an guide for manual spoof , shoot me an message.
Not the quickest out there but you can do it yourself if you are willing to spend some money to get the equipment to do the manual spoof.
(for eg spd programmer for rams , Edid for monitors etc)
beast127 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
i personally dont know about WHAT to spoof but i know monitor not neccessary. i personally used joonyv2 perm spoofer and just replaced my ssd turned off tpm in bios and it works perfectly fine, since played 300 hours no problem
lachyharris1 is offline  
Old   #9
 
ninjaa43's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 16
Get a new computer, maybe a new monitor and new headset
ninjaa43 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
You don’t necessarily need to replace every component. A friend of mine changed his motherboard and SSD, and that was enough for him

GPU, RAM kit, AIO, is definitely not needed, maybe a monitor would be good if you are keeping it at $500 budget
Xsymos is offline  
Old   #11
 
CleanBan's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 263
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 227
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander1998 View Post
Don’t bother commenting and telling me your cousins sisters brother has “xyz” spoofer and it works perfectly, if I’m going to spoof I’m going to do it manaually, but if I can just replace parts for sub 500 usd I’ll just do that. Mobo and ssd obviously but gpus, ram, AIO’s, monitors? Which of these are actually proven to be serially tracked. GPS have such a heavy secondary market I can’t imagine that would be tracked. Any info is appreciated.
you cannot always spoof everything manually my dear friend, at this point only motherboard serials can be done manually and rest would need drivers/an actual spoofer.

Not to mention not forgetting to get a residential IP as well since lots of servers would flag ur IP
CleanBan is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.