Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Rust Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[WORKING 11.08.26] HOW TO EVADE RUST HWID BANS

Discussion on [WORKING 11.08.26] HOW TO EVADE RUST HWID BANS within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16

 
Versexe's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 395
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
verse is a load of bullshit, when i tried it i got delay banned and then when i asked about a refund which they garuntee i was left with loads of random info followed by “im a target of eac” also personally know atleast 5 people who have tried it which it worked for none of them and even completely ruined one of the guys ethernet capabilities but he in fact did end up getting a refund for that, also they offer another product as a temp and it’s just a rebrand should show you there capabilities of making there own stuff. avoid sync,void,verse all same shit with different packaging.
@ I don’t believe this individual’s claims should be taken into consideration without further verification.

Statements such as “I personally know at least 5 people” should be supported with names/Discord IDs so we can verify actual customers, ticket transcripts, and outcomes. The same applies to claims that all products are effectively the same, or that a temporary product being offered somehow proves we are incapable of developing our own products.

These are very broad claims presented without visual confirmation. We are more than willing to review legitimate cases, but they should be verifiable before influencing the provider’s overall status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysz View Post
have you guys figured out what’s causing the detection or are you still investigating?
We have not concluded that there is a detection. We are currently reviewing the process and validating whether those reporting issues are using the product correctly, following all required steps, and whether any third-party software may be involved, together with our product.

We also want to avoid a “domino effect” where one report leads to several others being attributed to the same cause before the individual circumstances have actually been verified.

Verse has maintained a consistent, transparent, and verifiable track record, which is how we have built our position within the Perm spoof scene. We will not make broad statements, conclusions, or changes until the situation has been properly investigated. That process may take several days. We're working on it as fast as possible

Please keep an eye on our website and Discord for verified updates. Thank you.
Versexe is offline  
Old   #17

 
AP^'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 202
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 5
finally an updated guide, very good info
AP^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
@ I don’t believe this individual’s claims should be taken into consideration without further verification.

Statements such as “I personally know at least 5 people” should be supported with names/Discord IDs so we can verify actual customers, ticket transcripts, and outcomes. The same applies to claims that all products are effectively the same, or that a temporary product being offered somehow proves we are incapable of developing our own products.

These are very broad claims presented without visual confirmation. We are more than willing to review legitimate cases, but they should be verifiable before influencing the provider’s overall status.



We have not concluded that there is a detection. We are currently reviewing the process and validating whether those reporting issues are using the product correctly, following all required steps, and whether any third-party software may be involved, together with our product.

We also want to avoid a “domino effect” where one report leads to several others being attributed to the same cause before the individual circumstances have actually been verified.

Verse has maintained a consistent, transparent, and verifiable track record, which is how we have built our position within the Perm spoof scene. We will not make broad statements, conclusions, or changes until the situation has been properly investigated. That process may take several days. We're working on it as fast as possible

Please keep an eye on our website and Discord for verified updates. Thank you.
ah okay i am currently on your woofer 40 hours deep on a facepunch server with 2 f7 reports on me rn fully clean 0 cheats
smileysz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
@ronnliam I don’t believe this individual’s claims should be taken into consideration without further verification.

Statements such as “I personally know at least 5 people” should be supported with names/Discord IDs so we can verify actual customers, ticket transcripts, and outcomes. The same applies to claims that all products are effectively the same, or that a temporary product being offered somehow proves we are incapable of developing our own products.

These are very broad claims presented without visual confirmation. We are more than willing to review legitimate cases, but they should be verifiable before influencing the provider’s overall status.



We have not concluded that there is a detection. We are currently reviewing the process and validating whether those reporting issues are using the product correctly, following all required steps, and whether any third-party software may be involved, together with our product.

We also want to avoid a “domino effect” where one report leads to several others being attributed to the same cause before the individual circumstances have actually been verified.

Verse has maintained a consistent, transparent, and verifiable track record, which is how we have built our position within the Perm spoof scene. We will not make broad statements, conclusions, or changes until the situation has been properly investigated. That process may take several days. We're working on it as fast as possible

Please keep an eye on our website and Discord for verified updates. Thank you.
I believe all claims should be taken into consideration, thoroughly reviewed and if required discussed with the rightful owner/developer of the product.

There are many different scenarios to take into account, as bans can simply be caused by incorrectly following setup guides etc.
ronnliam is offline  
Old   #20

 
Versexe's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 395
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysz View Post
ah okay i am currently on your woofer 40 hours deep on a facepunch server with 2 f7 reports on me rn fully clean 0 cheats
Appreciate that transparent feedback too! Excellent to see it is working.
Versexe is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
@ I don’t believe this individual’s claims should be taken into consideration without further verification.

Statements such as “I personally know at least 5 people” should be supported with names/Discord IDs so we can verify actual customers, ticket transcripts, and outcomes. The same applies to claims that all products are effectively the same, or that a temporary product being offered somehow proves we are incapable of developing our own products.

These are very broad claims presented without visual confirmation. We are more than willing to review legitimate cases, but they should be verifiable before influencing the provider’s overall status.




We have not concluded that there is a detection. We are currently reviewing the process and validating whether those reporting issues are using the product correctly, following all required steps, and whether any third-party software may be involved, together with our product.

We also want to avoid a “domino effect” where one report leads to several others being attributed to the same cause before the individual circumstances have actually been verified.

Verse has maintained a consistent, transparent, and verifiable track record, which is how we have built our position within the Perm spoof scene. We will not make broad statements, conclusions, or changes until the situation has been properly investigated. That process may take several days. We're working on it as fast as possible

Please keep an eye on our website and Discord for verified updates. Thank you.
see how my thanks to post ratio is half opposed to your 1:5, that’s becuase i genuinely am here to help and not plug my shitty products down peoples throat
getdownonit is offline  
Old   #22

 
Versexe's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 395
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
lick my nuts, i only provide resourceful and real information, unlike your opinion non of mine is biased, i would run your spoofer and give updates but im not giving you any money for your shitty product mate
@ “I believe all claims should be taken into consideration” still? xD

Jokes aside, you’re absolutely right. My only concern is that I’m actively requesting verifiable information from those contributing to the discussion that resulted in Verse being moved to “Use at Own Risk/Testing,” but so far there’s very little concrete information for us to actually investigate. Referencing our private conversation as well, I think you understand what I mean, and what I reference to.

Regardless, thank you for your guidance, information, and the time you’ve put into maintaining this post. Whether our status remains as-is, returns to working, or ultimately becomes detected, @ I respect the effort you’ve put into keeping the list informed and accurate. We’re on the same page there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
lick my nuts, i only provide resourceful and real information, unlike your opinion non of mine is biased, i would run your spoofer and give updates but im not giving you any money for your shitty product mate
I'd rather not lick a man's nuts, mate. Unless you're a woman with man nuts, then you've at least made the offer interesting.
Versexe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23
Be a Gentleman...!




 
sL1Me's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 587
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 7,123
Received Thanks: 1,645
Thanks for your thread and your effort.

Unfortunately, I have to remove the list here. We discussed this internally.

You are welcome to link to this thread instead:



Thanks for your understanding.
sL1Me is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
@ “I believe all claims should be taken into consideration” still? xD

Jokes aside, you’re absolutely right. My only concern is that I’m actively requesting verifiable information from those contributing to the discussion that resulted in Verse being moved to “Use at Own Risk/Testing,” but so far there’s very little concrete information for us to actually investigate. Referencing our private conversation as well, I think you understand what I mean, and what I reference to.

Regardless, thank you for your guidance, information, and the time you’ve put into maintaining this post. Whether our status remains as-is, returns to working, or ultimately becomes detected, @ I respect the effort you’ve put into keeping the list informed and accurate. We’re on the same page there.



I'd rather not lick a man's nuts, mate. Unless you're a woman with man nuts, then you've at least made the offer interesting.
any update on why the bans were happening?
smileysz is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRAGE PRIVATE View Post


I don't take sides, mate. I call things as I see them and try to help the community, regardless of who's involved
Mirage unknowingly vouched for Byteon without double checking wether they are legit or no for rust , and ever since we havent been refunded by byteon . atleast for now , if that statement changes i will edit .

the spoofer could work for valorant or maybe it couldnt ... i dont know i dont care , as far as rust is concered it dosnt work not compatible with EAC .
davidguy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysz View Post
any update on why the bans were happening?
just a user issue i’m sure
getdownonit is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by getdownonit View Post
just a user issue i’m sure
yeah maybe im 60 hours deep rn idk how long eac delay bans are tho
smileysz is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysz View Post
yeah maybe im 60 hours deep rn idk how long eac delay bans are tho
i was joking, the spoofer works for no one but when it ultimately doesn’t work for you please can you post proof so other people don’t waste there money 🤝 other users claimed to get banned upto 10 days of playing without cheats but for the most part delay bans take 72 hours as long as you remain on the same account.
getdownonit is offline  
Old   #29


 
MIRAGE PRIVATE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguy View Post
actually thanks to you i also got scammed by Byteon along side with my buddy Josh eu . you do take sides , you are from turkey and so is Byteon guy i personally dont think your product is a scam but hes product is 100% a scam , he never refunded me and you vouched for him .

in a normal world EPVP should add you to the scammer list , because you vouched for a buddy of you who also happen to be from the same country as you which makes 100% sense why you would do such stupid thing , putting your own reputation at risk , you should deff go down with him . but sadly this forum has been nothing more than a joke lately .
I understand why you're frustrated, especially if you bought it based on my recommendation and then didn't get a refund. If I were in your position, I'd probably feel the same way.

At the time, I recommended it because I had personally used it and it was working on my PC, and I trusted the provider based on his reputation and market. I wasn't trying to vouch for every situation or guarantee that it would keep working forever.

If it stopped working for Rust afterwards and your refund wasn't handled properly, I can understand why you're unhappy with me for recommending it. I just don't think the fact that we're both Turkish has anything to do with why I recommended it. I gave you my honest opinion based on what I knew at the time.
MIRAGE PRIVATE is online now  
Old   #30



 
ronnliam's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 72
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidguy View Post
Mirage unknowingly vouched for Byteon without double checking wether they are legit or no for rust , and ever since we havent been refunded by byteon . atleast for now , if that statement changes i will edit .

the spoofer could work for valorant or maybe it couldnt ... i dont know i dont care , as far as rust is concered it dosnt work not compatible with EAC .
I did originally have a legit providers spoofer list, however it was removed.

While I would like to recommend the unofficial list it sadly has 1 provider on it that is Use at own risk/Testing. Realistically its useless, and anyone trying to evade by following that list will just get banned. I'm not sure If I'm allowed to list my spoofer recommendations that are actually working on this post. All I can advise is do your research thoroughly.
ronnliam is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.