BANNED while using CriticalCheats, advice from lort1234
I got banned while using Criticalcheats. I used it for 2 days. I played completely legit. I only used esp/radar. I used it carefully even. I didn't follow the guys directly from the radar and kill them. I'm very meticulous about this. But I got banned.
Don't trust lort1234. One of the cheats in "Tier 1 Providers" is closed for sale and the other has no vendor. The software of vendors in Tier 2 also causes bans, but this guy recommends it to you. Maybe he is getting money from those vendors or there may be a collaboration. BE CAREFUL.
As for Criticalcheats.. Normally they respond very quickly to support tickets for sales but when a problem occurs they disappear. They can't support me, they reply after hours. Even though I was banned, their cheats are still open and show as "undetected".
EDİT: AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED THEY STILL DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT AS THEY DID BEFORE THE SALE.
Please note that this list is based on users' experience in the past; even if someone is listed as legit, it doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in the future. Also, this list might not be correct. Some people have different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
bro i dont know but maybe u cant read - but is always your own risk if u are cheating. rofl
I got banned while using Criticalcheats. I used it for 2 days. I played completely legit. I only used esp/radar. I used it carefully even. I didn't follow the guys directly from the radar and kill them. I'm very meticulous about this. But I got banned.
Don't trust lort1234. One of the cheats in "Tier 1 Providers" is closed for sale and the other has no vendor. The software of vendors in Tier 2 also causes bans, but this guy recommends it to you. Maybe he is getting money from those vendors or there may be a collaboration. BE CAREFUL.
As for Criticalcheats.. Normally they respond very quickly to support tickets for sales but when a problem occurs they disappear. They can't support me, they reply after hours. Even though I was banned, their cheats are still open and show as "undetected".
What does a "closed for sale" have anything to do with tier1? Also what provider has "no vendor"?
If you are confused about the tiers system, you are more than welcome to read the "Tier explanation" that i made, it should provide you with the knowledge you need about the tier system to "use" it properly.
When that is said, i would prefer if you simply report your gameban, so i can take and look and see if other people are getting banned, instead of "blaming" and accusing me. If really wanna accuse me, provide proof alongside your claims.
What does a "closed for sale" have anything to do with tier1? Also what provider has "no vendor"?
If you are confused about the tiers system, you are more than welcome to read the "Tier explanation" that i made, it should provide you with the knowledge you need about the tier system to "use" it properly.
When that is said, i would prefer if you simply report your gameban, so i can take and look and see if other people are getting banned, instead of "blaming" and accusing me. If really wanna accuse me, provide proof alongside your claims.
I have already reported the game ban in the topic. There is a ss. There is evidence.
Chudvision external - The sale has been stopped.
Dopamine internal - there is no seller
They said changing SPOOFER would fix it. Does that make sense to you?
I use before exception spoofer.
There was a ban wave from EAC a few weeks ago — they pushed some really strong updates. Tons of spoofers got clapped, tons got detected, and triggerbots are basically dead across most cheats right now. Best thing to do is chill and wait for devs to fix things. No point in whining during this downtime.
[We need testers!] CriticalCheats PUBG cheat free beta testing! 16+ 11/11/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 5 Replies Welcome!
Important information
Discord: https://discord.gg/REntEpE
Website: Coming soon!
6/10 TESTING SLOTS LEFT
------------------------------------------------- ----------------
What is CriticalCheats?
CriticalCheats is a private cheat provider, we want to have the most stable and undetected cheats on the market. We are going to have an invite only system. We take security very seriously and we try to keep our service as professional as possible. Our PUBG cheat is coming out this...