So I currently want to play rust again and in the past I've gotten banned over and over again multiple times using a dumb external. Since then I have built a new and i have gotten banned one more time for using the same dumb external. I currently have learned my lesson and decided to get DMA and I have been using it for a long time in other games but now I want to play Rust again and I want to know what steps should I take in order to make sure if I'm hardware bannedd, how I can avoid that I just bought another SSD so i can RAID 0 and I'm also contacting my Internet provider to change my IP tommrow as that has stayed the same throughout all the bans and I want to know if there's any more steps I should take. Like should I buy a permanent spoofer? Should I try a temporary spoofer? What's like the best spoofer for rust If anyone could help me that would be pretty good or if I don't need one at all please let me know
So I currently want to play rust again and in the past I've gotten banned over and over again multiple times using a dumb external. Since then I have built a new and i have gotten banned one more time for using the same dumb external. I currently have learned my lesson and decided to get DMA and I have been using it for a long time in other games but now I want to play Rust again and I want to know what steps should I take in order to make sure if I'm hardware bannedd, how I can avoid that I just bought another SSD so i can RAID 0 and I'm also contacting my Internet provider to change my IP tommrow as that has stayed the same throughout all the bans and I want to know if there's any more steps I should take. Like should I buy a permanent spoofer? Should I try a temporary spoofer? What's like the best spoofer for rust If anyone could help me that would be pretty good or if I don't need one at all please let me know
Stay away from perm spoofers too many issues caused by them in the past. Get a reliable temp on like exception as a budget option or reported.lol as a premium one.
Stay away from perm spoofers too many issues caused by them in the past. Get a reliable temp on like exception as a budget option or reported.lol as a premium one.
Partially true.
It depends on who spoofs you.
I’ve seen absolute atrocities in many customers’ SMBios, spoofed by famous spoofers here on EPVP, but I’m not going to point fingers.
So I currently want to play rust again and in the past I've gotten banned over and over again multiple times using a dumb external. Since then I have built a new and i have gotten banned one more time for using the same dumb external. I currently have learned my lesson and decided to get DMA and I have been using it for a long time in other games but now I want to play Rust again and I want to know what steps should I take in order to make sure if I'm hardware bannedd, how I can avoid that I just bought another SSD so i can RAID 0 and I'm also contacting my Internet provider to change my IP tommrow as that has stayed the same throughout all the bans and I want to know if there's any more steps I should take. Like should I buy a permanent spoofer? Should I try a temporary spoofer? What's like the best spoofer for rust If anyone could help me that would be pretty good or if I don't need one at all please let me know
I’d recommend Exception as a budget spoofer for Rust since it’s an EAC game (I sell it), or Reported.lol. Reported is pretty pricey for an EAC spoofer, but it’s really good—especially because it also works for Fortnite.
I’d recommend Exception as a budget spoofer for Rust since it’s an EAC game (I sell it), or Reported.lol. Reported is pretty pricey for an EAC spoofer, but it’s really good—especially because it also works for Fortnite.
Reported is not Pricey. They cover almost every existing anticheat and game and have the best reputation for years now on EAC & BE scene. Comparing their price and their work with random resold spoofer is unfair at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luivanwenwne
snip
Just get reported.lol and try more reputable cheats. Don't trust legit list too much with reviews, do your own research since some information is either outdated or not completely true. Its good to see what is on market but do your own research.
Don't trust legit list too much with reviews, do your own research since some information is either outdated or not completely true. Its good to see what is on market but do your own research.
Please point out the information that is untrue and outdated so i can update the list, i would greatly appreciate everyone sharing relevant information regarding any product/provider.
Please point out the information that is untrue and outdated so i can update the list, i would greatly appreciate everyone sharing relevant information regarding any product/provider.
Information from me won't be as relevant due to being competitor with Rust cheat but with little time invested in research its easy to find shady stuff for some listed cheats as well as practices used for development. I personally have sold my old driver to 2 listed providers on list. But again I will start drama if I post more information since being competitor.
I still can share my opinion as I did above. Cheaters should do their own research on each provider besides looking at legit lists.
Information from me won't be as relevant due to being competitor with Rust cheat but with little time invested in research its easy to find shady stuff for some listed cheats as well as practices used for development. I personally have sold my old driver to 2 listed providers on list. But again I will start drama if I post more information since being competitor.
I still can share my opinion as I did above. Cheaters should do their own research on each provider besides looking at legit lists.
If you can back up the information i don't see why it wouldn't be usefull, and if you don't want to start drama you could dm me.
But having inside knowledge of 20+ providers isn't as easy as it would seem, so the information might be lacking in some ways and the old way for it to be more correct is if people help with providing and sharing information, afaik as starting drama that isn't the intent at all, that's why many of my sources of information never get's mentioned and never will be.
Ofc you can share your opinion and i would agree with people checking the information from more than 1 source, the legit & scam list is more of a guiding list for people to get a "overview" of some of the providers and ofc making sure that a product is actually delivered upon purchase.
Reported is not Pricey. They cover almost every existing anticheat and game and have the best reputation for years now on EAC & BE scene. Comparing their price and their work with random resold spoofer is unfair at least.
Just get reported.lol and try more reputable cheats. Don't trust legit list too much with reviews, do your own research since some information is either outdated or not completely true. Its good to see what is on market but do your own research.
The Term "Pricey" means something different to everyone, i recommended him reported.lol and said if its too pricey here's another option.
Partially true.
It depends on who spoofs you.
I’ve seen absolute atrocities in many customers’ SMBios, spoofed by famous spoofers here on EPVP, but I’m not going to point fingers.
Almost every single one until quite recently to be honest, I've seen a million of those broken boards from quite known vendors. After having to deal with these issues for quite a while i opened up a #file-archive chat in our discord with a large archive of free pre-written smbios perm-fixup scripts that will properly restore the board back to its original state. Shortly after several popular perm spoofers followed and magically started to spoof properly, yay . Not all of course, we still see this problem on a daily basis
Hi, i have a question: if my account get banned with a certain HWID, and i spoof, if i log in in the banned account ( because i have stuff and other games over there) will my new account get banned as well?
bsg hwid bans vs be hwid bans 05/23/2023 - Escape from Tarkov - 4 Replies I know that be bans only disks. Claiming tracers and raid 0 can help to bypass be hwid ban. But there are bsg hwid bans, they are rare and strong. What they bans? Some people say that they flag ip, windows key, produce id. And with bsg hwid bans spoofer + cleaning tracers won’t help you. So what I need to change if I have bsg hwid ban? Except windows key, produce id and ip. What they flag else