Why would some people keep them private?
If you have a paying customer wouldn't you want to sell more of your product?
I recently tried to purchase a recoil script but it didn't work well and was a waste.
I'm looking for a full blown cheat but am unsure what I'm looking for, external, internal, I'm new to all of this and don't really know where to start.
I don't mind paying $100 a month for something that works well but everyone claims they have the best cheat, that it's never been detected etc.
If anyone has any input for someone just getting into Rust cheats, it would be greatly appreciated!
I have a small group of friends, 6 of us, who are going to start playing on the 4th on a 300pop server and i'd like to find something to use, ESP for checking loot and an aimbot with quality naturalization.
And then DMA? I guess direct memory access cheats?
This is different then an external or internal cheat?
Why would some people keep them private?
If you have a paying customer wouldn't you want to sell more of your product?
I recently tried to purchase a recoil script but it didn't work well and was a waste.
I'm looking for a full blown cheat but am unsure what I'm looking for, external, internal, I'm new to all of this and don't really know where to start.
I don't mind paying $100 a month for something that works well but everyone claims they have the best cheat, that it's never been detected etc.
If anyone has any input for someone just getting into Rust cheats, it would be greatly appreciated!
I have a small group of friends, 6 of us, who are going to start playing on the 4th on a 300pop server and i'd like to find something to use, ESP for checking loot and an aimbot with quality naturalization.
And then DMA? I guess direct memory access cheats?
This is different then an external or internal cheat?
As you can see, my knowledge is very limited.
A lot of your questions are probably answered here: and here:
Generally speaking if you're looking to last, then stay away from internals. DMA's are typically external. Take every sellers word with a big grain of salt, and I'd pick carefully who you decide to trust on this forum. Gl
Why would some people keep them private?
If you have a paying customer wouldn't you want to sell more of your product?
I recently tried to purchase a recoil script but it didn't work well and was a waste.
I'm looking for a full blown cheat but am unsure what I'm looking for, external, internal, I'm new to all of this and don't really know where to start.
I don't mind paying $100 a month for something that works well but everyone claims they have the best cheat, that it's never been detected etc.
If anyone has any input for someone just getting into Rust cheats, it would be greatly appreciated!
I have a small group of friends, 6 of us, who are going to start playing on the 4th on a 300pop server and i'd like to find something to use, ESP for checking loot and an aimbot with quality naturalization.
And then DMA? I guess direct memory access cheats?
This is different then an external or internal cheat?
As you can see, my knowledge is very limited.
You probably want a external cheat, they are in general less detected but also have worse performance/features.
I wouldn’t recommend going with dma dma atm, there are so many bad firmware sellers and they are being exposed everyday, and if it isn’t a true 1:1 firmware someone else can get the firmware detected.
You won’t be invited to any private software unless you know how, that’s the whole point of private providers.
I would recommend something like Serotonin, Seeker or Monolith (recently dt).