Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to get in to Rust Cheats

Discussion on Looking to get in to Rust Cheats within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Looking to get in to Rust Cheats

Just trying to have fun, but I don't really know where to start. I'm aware I need an alt account, that's as far as my knowledge goes. The only other multiplayer cheats I've used (on PC) are on GMod. I'm also not that familiar with how posting works on here, this will be my first one. Feel free to PM me, I have discord also.
Old 04/23/2024, 12:09   #2

1. Need accounts. Use g2a for accounts or any other website with reputation.
2. Need spoofer. Use reported.lol it's a temp spoofer you can use whenever you use your alt account and cheat.
3. Need a VPN. Either use something like resivpn or use your mobile as a mobile hotspot.
4. You need a cheat that suits your needs. You will need to find out if you want a rage cheat or a cheat for legit play. Use this thread to find something that suits your needs:
5. Useful information:
Old 04/23/2024, 15:51   #3

elite*gold: 1032
The Black Market: 689/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersalty View Post
Just trying to have fun, but I don't really know where to start. I'm aware I need an alt account, that's as far as my knowledge goes. The only other multiplayer cheats I've used (on PC) are on GMod. I'm also not that familiar with how posting works on here, this will be my first one. Feel free to PM me, I have discord also.
If you're interested in joining our Discord, check out my profile. More than happy to help.
Old 04/23/2024, 21:34   #4

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
check out my store/server we can help you
Old 05/04/2024, 13:03   #5

just make sure ur not on main
Old 05/11/2024, 18:01   #6

Quote:
When it comes to VPNs, I suggest using ExitLag.

For those dealing with HWID bans, opting for a permanent spoofer is advisable over temporary ones. Temporary spoofers can introduce additional detection factors for your account.

From my experience, AVM and Sync top spoofers to consider.

When purchasing accounts, I typically rely on platforms like ************** and G2G. They've been reliable sources for me.

Tags
noob