Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUST SERVER BAN EVASION / AVOID SERVER BANS (former warbandits rust admin)

Discussion on RUST SERVER BAN EVASION / AVOID SERVER BANS (former warbandits rust admin) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RUST SERVER BAN EVASION / AVOID SERVER BANS (former warbandits rust admin)

Avery's Guide to Avoiding Rust Server Bans

About me:
5000hrs of cheating in Rust with DMA and have been cheating with almost every cheat since Avalanche private
I'm also a previous warband admin to gather as much info as I could.

Admin Plugins:
Arkan - detects features such as no spread, thick bullet, manipulation, silent aim on certain cheats that don't send view angles to the server and low recoil, gives admins notifications/autoban.
Galium Anti-Cheat - combined with battlemetrics to see your real BM hours on aim train servers and real servers as well as a combatlog that shows where you hit players and % of hitting them, kd etc. detects same features as arkan and more such as jump height and flyhack violations this is a very powerful admin tool that all MAIN servers use, they get discord notifications when you break violations and can even ban you with one button in discord.
Stash Trap - places random stashes to catch the cheater digging up.
Recoil Hud - Shows your recoil pattern to admins like on ukn.
Vanish - Spectate you and appear to attempt to catch you.

Ban databases:
Many servers share a ban list, also big admins on many servers can manually look to see if you are banned from another server.

Gamebans:
Admins will ban you for gameban alts or gameban if you have a previous Cerberus on your account they treat it like a game ban and don't care. avoid this by using a good spoofer and changing your public ip address, the only way
admins can track your game-banned alts is IP ADDRESS.

Playstyle:
Don't take a 1v5 and triple all, pick your gunfights carefully I use a very high smoothing aimbot with esp only and a debug camera. play like a legit player die, watch your KD and stats as admins look at this.

NO FRESH ACCOUNTS / PROFILE:
Used Aged real accounts with real stats as admins use battle metrics to see the servers you have played to determine if you're a new player, Rustafied uses battle metrics hours, if you have under 100 they will auto ban with one report due to battle metrics hours
some servers like Wiljum Solo only will ban you for having a report on a fresh account because realistically a 20-hour player shouldn't get reported.
Make your aged profile as legit as possible add steam groups multiple names etc, and hide inventory.

GETTING REPORTED:
the last thing you want is an admin watching you like a hawk to avoid reports by hitting chest only and purposely dying sometimes and not using features like always day.

IP ADDRESS AND VPNS:
always use a residential VPN, but with their popularity, you may experience bans because another cheater got it banned, it's best to use a VPN in your country as admins can see your ping and location based on IP.
private residential IP would be best here or even better a router that lets you change your IP ADDRESS like mine does.

BATTLE METRICS: admins use this to follow you from server to server after catching you, prevent this by buying battle metrics premium and setting your profile to private
admins use battle metrics to determine if you're a new player. admins also use to catch ban evaders with IP addresses and using the same alias as banned alt.

FACEPUNCH SERVERS:
the admins are developers of the game, you will get a game ban if caught.

DISCORD BOTS / LINKING DISCORD:
never link your discord to the server period just don't.
sever use discord bots to see when you appeal the ban if you are in cheating discords.
also never stream yourself cheating in discords, players with look up your name and send clips to admins.

FLYHACK VIOLATIONS
Some servers will ban because of this like rust reborn because realistically you should not get
a flyhack violation on a aim train server. also this will put a curious admin and your radar don't get these.

THE CHEAT YOU USE:
Don't use some pasted garbage use DMA or a high-quality cheat.

FINALLY:
NEVER ADMIT TO CHEATING OR TELL ANYONE YOU'RE CHEATING DIE WITH THE LIE TO THE END

HAPPY CHEATING now you don't have to hear Camomo_10 say you have got gamebans for rust.

also don't do this

Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/08/2024, 02:35   #2

Why do I keep getting linked too an old eac banned account when I get a new account and run a VPN. (This VPN is new and not used as I'm not getting VPN bans I'm getting linked to a very old account, yes I double check my ip before and after connecting) these servers are stevious and upsurge. Also it is a residential ip I get
Old 04/08/2024, 04:00   #3

maybe try static IP address?
Old 04/08/2024, 04:19   #4

elite*gold: 212
Well written, I'm sure this will be useful for the community.
Old 04/08/2024, 07:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayds1 View Post
Why do I keep getting linked too an old eac banned account when I get a new account and run a VPN. (This VPN is new and not used as I'm not getting VPN bans I'm getting linked to a very old account, yes I double check my ip before and after connecting) these servers are stevious and upsurge. Also it is a residential ip I get
you're not getting linked to old account someone else has used the same ip in your vpn and is cheating with it or the vpn is not working
Old 04/08/2024, 11:18   #6

Everything said here is pure gold

But this in particular is the best advice EVER
"DISCORD BOTS / LINKING DISCORD:
never link your discord to the server period just don't.
sever use discord bots to see when you appeal the ban if you are in cheating discords.
also never stream yourself cheating in discords, players with look up your name and send clips to admins.
"

Follow this mans tips
Old 04/08/2024, 17:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Well written, I'm sure this will be useful for the community.
i just uploaded a video to this thread and mentioned in that video that your spoofer is the best on the market from experience
Old 04/09/2024, 06:46   #8

elite*gold: 24
Which dma provider did you buy from?
Old 04/09/2024, 09:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severm View Post
you're not getting linked to old account someone else has used the same ip in your vpn and is cheating with it or the vpn is not working
Well they are linking me too it. They are literally naming my account that was EAC banned
Old 04/09/2024, 11:38   #10

Quote:
Well they are linking me too it. They are literally naming my account that was EAC banned
that means one, you're linking your discord to the server, two you're using the same alias or three your vpn is not working or 4 , you joined a different server on a new account without your vpn enabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Prince View Post
Which dma provider did you buy from?
enigma dma card with firmware and fbi.moe rust cheese
Old 04/09/2024, 21:42   #11

Quote:
that means one, you're linking your discord to the server, two you're using the same alias or three your vpn is not working or 4 , you joined a different server on a new account without your vpn enabled

enigma dma card with firmware and fbi.moe rust cheese
I also have never linked a discord, don't use the same alias and always start rust with my vpn enabled could the server be manually sending my name into eac or facepunch too see if I've be banned before as I've definitely been EAC game banned but was never hwid game banned?

I have enigma pro and use fbi.moe and really rate it stands above the rest of the dma rust cheats.
Old 04/09/2024, 22:34   #12

elite*gold: 1050
Quote:
I have enigma pro and use fbi.moe and really rate it stands above the rest of the dma rust cheats.
Interesting decision to vouch for something that is 1 month old.
Old 04/09/2024, 23:16   #13

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
i just uploaded a video to this thread and mentioned in that video that your spoofer is the best on the market from experience
Much appreciated, thanks for the recommendation. We do our best to maintain a high quality product :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2024, 08:13   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by malortar View Post
maybe try static IP address?
ResiVPN :=)
Old 04/10/2024, 23:14   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Interesting decision to vouch for something that is 1 month old.
Been writing to memory since it came out no game ban servers bans. It has fuser and kmbox or pi support for aimbot, silent aim which doesn't get you banned. Features are great. If you want to be completely undetected just don't use memory write features. Since they support fuser and kmbox you have esp and aimbot that are ready only features and you'll only be getting banned if you have **** dma firmware.

Name another rust dma product that has that I'll wait?