Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Ban Evasion

Discussion on Server Ban Evasion within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Ban Evasion

So I keep getting linked to old accounts on stevious and upsurge. I am making a new account and running a residental vpn that is not really known I dont get banned for running a vpn so there not detecting that but I keep getting linked too the same old EAC banned account. How is this possible as its only a server ban and not an EAC game ban
Old 04/07/2024, 09:47   #2

elite*gold: 24
prolly cuz hwid.
Old 04/07/2024, 10:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Prince View Post
prolly cuz hwid.
How would 2 servers be keeping my HWID thats crazy thats an EAC thing and not a server thing?? How is a server able to go deep enough into my pc to pull hwid in the first place?
Old 04/07/2024, 10:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayds1 View Post
How would 2 servers be keeping my HWID thats crazy thats an EAC thing and not a server thing?? How is a server able to go deep enough into my pc to pull hwid in the first place?
if ur using diff ips. then how else could they find u, hwid would be it.
Old 04/07/2024, 10:59   #5

one of two thing is happening. the vpn is not changing your ip or not working or two the vpn is working and another cheater has played on the ip address what vpn are you using
Old 04/07/2024, 14:53   #6

elite*gold: 343
Quote:
So I keep getting linked to old accounts on stevious and upsurge. I am making a new account and running a residental vpn that is not really known I dont get banned for running a vpn so there not detecting that but I keep getting linked too the same old EAC banned account. How is this possible as its only a server ban and not an EAC game ban
What VPN are you using?
Old 04/07/2024, 21:08   #7

elite*gold: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Prince View Post
if ur using diff ips. then how else could they find u, hwid would be it.
Purposefully spreading misinformation or just lack knowledge?
Old 04/07/2024, 23:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Purposefully spreading misinformation or just lack knowledge?
both
Old 04/07/2024, 23:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectServices View Post
What VPN are you using?
I am using tuxlervpn. It does my change my public ip address as I check before and after connecting too it. Mind you I keep getting linked too one of my own banned eac accounts so it's not like I'm using a ip address that already has a banned account as it's finding my account
Old 04/08/2024, 03:59   #10

ExpressVPN works?
Old 04/09/2024, 01:26   #11

elite*gold: 343
Quote:
I am using tuxlervpn. It does my change my public ip address as I check before and after connecting too it. Mind you I keep getting linked too one of my own banned eac accounts so it's not like I'm using a ip address that already has a banned account as it's finding my account
I could be wrong but I think a lot of IP's on Tuxler are used.

Get Resi VPN, that's your best bet mate

Edit: Only just realised you said it was linking you to ur own accounts, could only assume the VPN just isn't working properly?..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2024, 05:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectServices View Post
I could be wrong but I think a lot of IP's on Tuxler are used.

Get Resi VPN, that's your best bet mate

Edit: Only just realised you said it was linking you to ur own accounts, could only assume the VPN just isn't working properly?..
Yep its linking me too an old eac ban and giving me a eac ban evasion ban remember this is a server ban not a game ban. The ips would be fine as I tried mysterium as well and got VPN banned before even being able to connect. Whereas tuxlar ill play for an hour or less and get banned and linked to my old account. Unfortunately I'm from Australia and resivpn does support Australian ips

I've seen people talk about "router mac addresses" needing to be changed but I feel this is someone spouting bullshit as mac address are only available over the local network and its only my public ip that actually touches the game server which I am checking before and after connecting to my VPN to make sure it's changed.

I'm beginning to think facepunch or eac is sharing a kinda soft hwid banlist and letting some servers know if that hwid has a ban on it. Not actually giving them hwid but them sending in my ingame name and eac or facepunch letting them know he's be banned before. Sounds completely stupid but we don't get the same internet privacy laws like Europe etc and the only thing I haven't done is spoofed
Old 04/10/2024, 08:16   #13

ResiVPN never recirculates IPs, we are currently out of stock for US though but will be restocked today or tomorrow.
Old 04/10/2024, 23:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpsp00 View Post
ResiVPN never recirculates IPs, we are currently out of stock for US though but will be restocked today or tomorrow.
You don't supply Australian ips so you obviously haven't read the whole post
Old 04/11/2024, 15:15   #15

Quote:
You don't supply Australian ips so you obviously haven't read the whole post
didnt read your last post only the initial one.
australia might come in the future but we need about 50 or so active users to just break even.