Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Only ESP

Discussion on Only ESP within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Only ESP

Hello, iím looking for long-term ONLY ESP cheat.

I see a bunch of providers claiming their cheat never got detected, and then user claim they got banned with that cheat.

Im not into raging, just ESP for easier kills.

What can you guys recommend?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2024, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer978124 View Post
Hello, iím looking for long-term ONLY ESP cheat.

I see a bunch of providers claiming their cheat never got detected, and then user claim they got banned with that cheat.

Im not into raging, just ESP for easier kills.

What can you guys recommend?
DMA or private is your only option
Old 04/05/2024, 09:03   #3

elite*gold: 25
As Joel said, I’d say DMA s the best thing, as you seem new so getting into privates isn’t an option for you.

This is because the esp only market for rust is very scarce, not many providers want to sell esp only. And those that do get dtc often
Old 04/05/2024, 19:53   #4

elite*gold: 294281
The Black Market: 698/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,326
Agreed. Non-DMA rust esp only often get smacked.
Old 04/08/2024, 11:43   #5

elite*gold: 0
I was in Evilcheat's Private (until I got kicked because Acus wasn't happy I was only buying the cheat every 3 months) for about 10 months and I didn't get banned once. Mind you i was only esping and rarely engaged players.

It can be done, but to be honest with you using public will easily get you banned every weeks or so.

Get a second PC and only cheat on that pc. Its your best option if you don't want to risk your main.

The Depshop guys above have a pretty good rust chair, you can sus out their website and discord, but remember you're cheesing and the bans will happen so if you care a lot, don't do it.

Tags
rust