Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUST RECOIL SCRIPTS..... WHAT ONE ???????

Discussion on RUST RECOIL SCRIPTS..... WHAT ONE ??????? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question RUST RECOIL SCRIPTS..... WHAT ONE ???????

hello guys i have used a few recoil scripts now... and my opinion on them im still looking for the right one but sadly its been a bit of waste of time and money ....
Evicted.... support rubish to much to adjust recoil is all over the shop

Recoilclub what can i say awesome awesome recoil but get detected over and over again ...

Vanuri Awesome people awesome support for me its 7.5/10

novamacro 7/10 decent but not for me

I'm after a recoil script that's like recoil club... the recoil is 10/10 but like i said they get detected is there any one out there that's close with recoil clubs recoil and i want a trial for 1 hr. not wasting anymore money and it needs to be UD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2024, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by emzcrown View Post
hello guys i have used a few recoil scripts now... and my opinion on them im still looking for the right one but sadly its been a bit of waste of time and money ....

Recoilclub what can i say awesome awesome recoil but get detected over and over again ...

I'm after a recoil script that's like recoil club... the recoil is 10/10 but like i said they get detected is there any one out there that's close with recoil clubs recoil and i want a trial for 1 hr. not wasting anymore money and it needs to be UD
We have our own, there is a video for it on our post

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ru...asy-use-i.html
Old 04/11/2024, 03:03   #3

Quote:

You can try mine I will provide a day key for test
Old 04/19/2024, 16:37   #4

Quote:

Did you end up finding one? I have been trying pegasus and it's pretty mid and auto detection is hit or miss but definitely not as accurate as recoil.c either
Old 04/26/2024, 14:16   #5

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
Did you end up finding one? I have been trying pegasus and it's pretty mid and auto detection is hit or miss but definitely not as accurate as recoil.c either
Pegasus is perfect with autodetection, just simply hotkey 1-6 when changing weapon and press TAB to update the attachments, I also find it very accurate for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2024, 18:11   #6

less popular one - beamware is also quite decent. ud since 2021 and good support