Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bad experience with Void spoofer

Discussion on bad experience with Void spoofer within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation bad experience with Void spoofer

I bought a perm void spoofer recently but after ththat Iound that i cant raid it because i havI 3 hard disks and I really need them so i told the support about that and they recommended the temp spoofer because it change the hard disk serial number so i don't need to raid

i agreed about that and they was so good they let me bought the life time temp woofer for 50$

so after that i did all the necessary steps and spoofed and after that i played rust with a fresh accout i tested it for 2 hours and its was working very well after i made sure that it's working i left my pc for like 2 weeks because of school exams and after that i got back to play rust and i was playing normal after a spoof and then after like 30 minutes of playing i got banned i was not using any cheats or macros so i was pretty sure its was the spoofer fault
i talked to the support about that they said that u did something wrong so i refomated my pc and tried again i got banned after like 40 minutes i talked to the support after a long discuss with them the owner or the delevport said that i need residentail ip also when i restart my router my ip changes i also did that when i spoofed and i did not belive that because long time ago i used sync spoofer it worked without any problem so i ask them for a refund of 30$ at least they refused and after giving them a bad vouch they deleted my msg and took the customer role i was so dumb that i bought the life time temp woofer without testing it first

so at the end I don't recommend using the temp woofer from them as my bad experience

thank you if you read all of that I just want to tell you my full story

images links:

Focus on the clock if you don't belive me
Old 03/08/2024, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 1050
Why would they have you reformat if you are using a temp?

Also reported is the best temp on the market, gl in the future
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2024, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 308
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwky View Post
I bought a perm void spoofer recently but after ththat Iound that i cant raid it because i havI 3 hard disks and I really need them so i told the support about that and they recommended the temp spoofer because it change the hard disk serial number so i don't need to raid

i agreed about that and they was so good they let me bought the life time temp woofer for 50$

so after that i did all the necessary steps and spoofed and after that i played rust with a fresh accout i tested it for 2 hours and its was working very well after i made sure that it's working i left my pc for like 2 weeks because of school exams and after that i got back to play rust and i was playing normal after a spoof and then after like 30 minutes of playing i got banned i was not using any cheats or macros so i was pretty sure its was the spoofer fault
i talked to the support about that they said that u did something wrong so i refomated my pc and tried again i got banned after like 40 minutes i talked to the support after a long discuss with them the owner or the delevport said that i need residentail ip also when i restart my router my ip changes i also did that when i spoofed and i did not belive that because long time ago i used sync spoofer it worked without any problem so i ask them for a refund of 30$ at least they refused and after giving them a bad vouch they deleted my msg and took the customer role i was so dumb that i bought the life time temp woofer without testing it first

so at the end I don't recommend using the temp woofer from them as my bad experience

images links:

one of many bad experiences i have seen with them
Old 03/08/2024, 18:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Why would they have you reformat if you are using a temp?

Also reported is the best temp on the market, gl in the future
to remove tracers :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2024, 19:24   #5

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
to remove tracers :/
Rust has no traces, nor do they ip ban. You're being misinformed. 40 minutes is either related to hwid or detection of some sort. If you require assistance with Reported, we're available on discord.
Old 03/08/2024, 19:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Rust has no traces, nor do they ip ban. You're being misinformed. 40 minutes is either related to hwid or detection of some sort. If you require assistance with Reported, we're available on discord.
yeah I really would like to buy reported but your spoofer is so expensive for me 😅
Old 03/08/2024, 20:00   #7

Quote:
yeah I really would like to buy reported but your spoofer is so expensive for me 😅
Start counting banned accounts and it gets rather cheap
Quality has its price.
Old 03/09/2024, 10:18   #8

Quote:
did u forget about servers?
Old 03/09/2024, 11:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy's Products View Post
did u forget about servers?
We're talking about EAC and Rust anti-cheat mechanics. I don't forget about servers, its just not a part of this discussion...
Old 03/09/2024, 20:26   #10

Quote:
We're talking about EAC and Rust anti-cheat mechanics. I don't forget about servers, its just not a part of this discussion...
ur gonna confuse people who dont know when u say "there is no traces"
Old 03/10/2024, 14:59   #11

Quote:
ur gonna confuse people who dont know when u say "there is no traces"
The only person confused here is you.
Old 03/10/2024, 21:07   #12

Quote:
The only person confused here is you.
ur telling ppl there are no traces, i bet ur confusing some people, maybe u urself is confused, maybe one day pop in my servers voice chat i can show u how to ban evade on rust bud
Old 03/10/2024, 21:43   #13

elite*gold: 343
Quote:
exception spoofer is a great option if you have a low budget

Just make sure you can disable TPM in bios before buying!
Old 04/15/2024, 08:19   #14

Quote:
ur telling ppl there are no traces, i bet ur confusing some people, maybe u urself is confused, maybe one day pop in my servers voice chat i can show u how to ban evade on rust bud
The only trace on the server end is your IP.
Sure the admins can get you into screenshare and go through your steam files to see if you have other accounts but those are uncommon let alone why would you even play on such a server in the first place?
Old 04/15/2024, 08:22   #15

Quote:

images links:

been seeing alot of bad reviews with these guys lately, why arent they in the scam section yet?

Tags
rust, rust spoofer hwid, spoofer