Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for something very very private.

Discussion on Looking for something very very private. within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 554
Looking for something very very private.

Hello all, I am in the market for a ESP only private Rust cheat. I can answer any questions, do ID verification, and a interview.

I have been in the scene for quite a while and have yet to get a ban on a main account. I only use the best, and trust private developers that do not want to make temporary profits but rather keep their code private to themselves so the longevity of their product increases.

I have used many other private products in the past and wanted something ultra private. If you are a reseller PLEASE do not message me because that already shows the tool is being mishandled and spread for profits.

To any private coder, please PM me a discord or any other form of communication you prefer so that your name is not exposed on the forums. I would like to mention that I will be only using visuals, and the safety of my account and your product is my #1 priority so it lives a very very long life.

THANK YOU!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2024, 13:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
Hello all, I am in the market for a ESP only private Rust cheat. I can answer any questions, do ID verification, and a interview.

I have been in the scene for quite a while and have yet to get a ban on a main account. I only use the best, and trust private developers that do not want to make temporary profits but rather keep their code private to themselves so the longevity of their product increases.

I have used many other private products in the past and wanted something ultra private. If you are a reseller PLEASE do not message me because that already shows the tool is being mishandled and spread for profits.

To any private coder, please PM me a discord or any other form of communication you prefer so that your name is not exposed on the forums. I would like to mention that I will be only using visuals, and the safety of my account and your product is my #1 priority so it lives a very very long life.

THANK YOU!
you will not get access to something private by asking for it in a public Forum, just saying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2024, 13:54   #3

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelek11 View Post
you will not get access to something private by asking for it in a public Forum, just saying.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal View Post

THANK YOU!
I’m not sure if your aware of the meaning of private but if not I’ll put it here for you - belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.

Private cheats are gated off, you need to make connections with devs, meet new people in the cheating scene who might be in privates and maybe they will invite you. My best advice is to purchase a DMA, yes it’s an upfront cost but once that’s paid you will only have to pay $45 per month, for a decent amount of features will being extremely safe. Which will work out cheaper in the long run
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/30/2024, 19:25   #4

elite*gold: 181
We have been around since 2014, We have spoofer inbuilt so you don't have to worry about not being safe.

We've been a private community since with slotted/private cheats. We have the cheapest accounts for sale you'll see anywhere aswell.

Our detection rate has been fantastic. our uptime is also amazing. Consider checking us out!

We recently are accepting a lot new users to fill out our slots and then we will stop pushing out our products again.
Old 02/01/2024, 01:13   #5

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I’m also intrested in something good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatPretender View Post
We have been around since 2014, We have spoofer inbuilt so you don't have to worry about not being safe.

We've been a private community since with slotted/private cheats. We have the cheapest accounts for sale you'll see anywhere aswell.

Our detection rate has been fantastic. our uptime is also amazing. Consider checking us out!

We recently are accepting a lot new users to fill out our slots and then we will stop pushing out our products again.
Can I join?