Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CR3 or Disarray?

Discussion on CR3 or Disarray? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CR3 or Disarray?

Hey, final post after doing a decent amount research into decent public cheats. I am debating on these 3. :CR3, disarray and last cheat. I used to think last cheat was the best. But I’ve heard paying that little amount extra for cr3 of disarray is worth the UD time. Any thoughts, I know disarray has a spoofer included and lastcheat an emulator. How about CR3? Do I need to separately spoof? And what is the official seller for CR3? Or is it only resellers? Thanks
Old 03/18/2023, 20:26   #2

("From the owner of Critoerty Rage3#Cr3")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman6567 View Post
Hey, final post after doing a decent amount research into decent public cheats. I am debating on these 3. :CR3, disarray and last cheat. I used to think last cheat was the best. But I’ve heard paying that little amount extra for cr3 of disarray is worth the UD time. Any thoughts, I know disarray has a spoofer included and lastcheat an emulator. How about CR3? Do I need to separately spoof? And what is the official seller for CR3? Or is it only resellers? Thanks
Hey mate, seen allot of people comming up with questions such as these, since i am one of the developers that actively developers on Cr3 it would be dump to recommend here is a little reason why i recommend cr3

Last cheat, is a only rage based cheat, with no chance of being just a little bit legit, they have features such as magnet that makes u able to walk around the server with 3 boxes with only being person, Hight detection rate for all users there

Dissarray is known for a very very bad esp, and a 10-25 fps drop, Cheating is fun, but when u have a 3080 even and u be lagging the **** out of your game its not even fun even while cheats is injected!

So finally conclusion is i recommend cr3!

My discord is L1ghtningstrike#2031 contact me to purchase / questions or to confirm a legit reseller
Old 03/18/2023, 21:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ghtningst1ke View Post
Hey mate, seen allot of people comming up with questions such as these, since i am one of the developers that actively developers on Cr3 it would be dump to recommend here is a little reason why i recommend cr3

Last cheat, is a only rage based cheat, with no chance of being just a little bit legit, they have features such as magnet that makes u able to walk around the server with 3 boxes with only being person, Hight detection rate for all users there

Dissarray is known for a very very bad esp, and a 10-25 fps drop, Cheating is fun, but when u have a 3080 even and u be lagging the **** out of your game its not even fun even while cheats is injected!

So finally conclusion is i recommend cr3!

My discord is L1ghtningstrike#2031 contact me to purchase / questions or to confirm a legit reseller
you are not a dev of cr3, you are braindead
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2023, 23:17   #4

elite*gold: 2500
Quote:

I would stay away from LastCheat if you care about accounts, even once it becomes UD again it will be no less than a week before it’s back detected, always is.
I loved using disarray for legit & lasted months, love the spoofer it comes with & still purchase the standalone spoofer to this day. People mention FPS drops but i’ve never had a issue, but I also have a super good PC so that could definitely be why i’ve never experienced any of that.
CR3 is pretty good for legit, i’ve used myself with no issues but would rather disarray personally. The official cr3 website is ;
The site looks like garbage & seems sketchy but it’s legit. Lol. it has a few trusted resellers anyway that use sellapp & **** if you’d like to buy from them instead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2023, 23:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
I would stay away from LastCheat if you care about accounts, even once it becomes UD again it will be no less than a week before it’s back detected, always is.
I loved using disarray for legit & lasted months, love the spoofer it comes with & still purchase the standalone spoofer to this day. People mention FPS drops but i’ve never had a issue, but I also have a super good PC so that could definitely be why i’ve never experienced any of that.
CR3 is pretty good for legit, i’ve used myself with no issues but would rather disarray personally. The official cr3 website is ;
The site looks like garbage & seems sketchy but it’s legit. Lol. it has a few trusted resellers anyway that use sellapp & **** if you’d like to buy from them instead.
ok sounds good, does CR3 have a spoofer or no? Also any of the resellers you would recommend? Thanks 🙏
Old 03/18/2023, 23:33   #6

Quote:
ok sounds good, does CR3 have a spoofer or no? Also any of the resellers you would recommend?Thanks ��
CR3 does come with a spoofer can’t lie that **** is good as ****. ( the spoofer ).

Resellers that I know & trust ;

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2023, 07:18   #7

Quote:
CR3 does come with a spoofer can’t lie that **** is good as ****. ( the spoofer ).

talked to the lads at CR3. its in "use at own risk" right now. testing
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2023, 07:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombbombtest View Post
talked to the lads at CR3. its in "use at own risk" right now. testing
oh wow, that's good to know. ty
Old 03/19/2023, 11:34   #9

Quote:

I made a new purchase and they haven't sent me the download link and key yet. I'm writing from DC and no answer.
Old 03/19/2023, 12:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keko9999 View Post
I made a new purchase and they haven't sent me the download link and key yet. I'm writing from DC and no answer.
both of those are sellapp, so you'll get an email. Check spam folder also
Old 03/20/2023, 01:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by keko9999 View Post
get in contact with CR3 directly on their website
but if you bought off a reseller thats none of CR3's business
Old 03/20/2023, 13:22   #12

Cr3, and yes, it has an inbuilt spoofer, atleast that's how it was unless things changed, since i don't play rust since quite a while.
Old 03/20/2023, 20:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
Cr3, and yes, it has an inbuilt spoofer, atleast that's how it was unless things changed, since i don't play rust since quite a while.
yeah still has it. Solid spoofer