“ isn’t that what everyone on EPVP is trying to do? “ Not EVERYONE is spamming every thread, no. You don’t even answer their questions, you just say “ Join the discord “ every reply of yours i’ve seen is not contributing to the discussion at all, you instantly go to telling people to join your discord.
I reply to a lot of posts, many of them I give helpful tips, others the only help I can give them is to checkout a legit seller. ME!
If you actually joined the discord then you would realize that we have reviews but no you would just randomly spew untruthful nonsense, yes we just joined EPVP this month and we are trying to get a growing community isn’t that what everyone on EPVP is trying to do?
18 posts but ok, also we have feedback but you just don’t join the discord lmao
New seller, trying to get my name out there, don’t see how that sounds like a scammer.
"also we have feedback but you just don’t join the discord lmao"
You have 3 VOUCHES & two of them don't even have the customer role, get real
I don't know why your so obsessed with the thought of me being a scammer, Vouches are vouches, I can screenshot purchases if you want?
? Vouches ARE Vouches, ok ? you only got 3, you aren't trusted with 3 vouches. I am just saying people should be careful with dealing with you & that you are a annoying ******* idiot
? Vouches ARE Vouches, ok ? you only got 3, you aren't trusted with 3 vouches. I am just saying people should be careful with dealing with you & that you are a annoying ******* idiot
No reason to get mad, only got 20 somethin people in the discord, that's the reason im on here, to grow my community. Vouches will come soon, only been up for like a month, you don't get 20,000+ vouches in one day, takes time. relax. have great night lol
No reason to get mad, only got 20 somethin people in the discord, that's the reason im on here, to grow my community. Vouches will come soon, only been up for like a month, you don't get 20,000+ vouches in one day, takes time. relax. have great night lol
also referring to your previous reply, I never said you were a scammer. I said people shouldn't trust you, which they shouldn't. Common sense to not trust someone with 3 vouches & a brand new epvp account.
also referring to your previous reply, I never said you were a scammer. I said people shouldn't trust you, which they shouldn't. Common sense to not trust someone with 3 vouches & a brand new epvp account.
All his messages are something like "Oh yeah this cheat is good but come see ours". or he just spam "We sell many good Chairs!! JOIN THE DISCORD"
*~#~* Longest - Safest - Best - RsGold Shop on Epvp - Longest - Safest - Best *~#~* 07/28/2012 - Runescape Trading - 44 Replies MOOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNNN Leute :D
So ich bin wieder im Runescape-Gold geschäft eingestiegen :D
Ich verkaufe hier nun nurnoch Runescape-Gold und keine anderen Sachen mehr.
Mein letzter Account wurde gebannt wegen zu vielen Infras & Warnings.
Meine Preise hatten einen kleinen Absturz, schlecht für mich, besser für euch ^^
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4157/platz2.pn g