Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/06/2023, 16:30   #376

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiksopas View Post
Is chods-cheats for rust is still undetected, because I think i will buy it? thanks for answer.
yes it is
Old 06/06/2023, 17:56   #377

elite*gold: 3727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Would it be good if I were to add a section for legit dma boards ?

added elusion.cc to the legit list!
Thank you
Old 06/07/2023, 02:32   #378

elite*gold: 1706
Arrow Reply to Stiksopas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiksopas View Post
Is chods-cheats for rust is still undetected, because I think i will buy it? thanks for answer.
Yes, they're currently undetected, you can trust Chod, he's a seller who's been around for almost 10 years now
Old 06/09/2023, 23:27   #379

elite*gold: 11
Hey, would love to see our name on the list. We aim to offer All-In-One products. We currently provide cheats for Rainbow Six Siege, Rust and CS:GO.
Rainbow Six Siege and Rust are macro based with additional features like AI Aimbot (both) and AutoFishing Bot (Rust). CS:GO is an external hack.

As far as proof goes, we provide 24h trail for any of our products + a couple of vouches in each forum thread. Since release there were no detection for any of our products and we do our best to keep it like that. Custom builds, uniquly changing fingerprint for mouse movements and an AI that is beeing trained 24/7.

Old 06/10/2023, 19:57   #380

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 150/1/1
Anyone here using Atomic DMA?
Please message me, I just have some questions.
Old 06/11/2023, 14:06   #381

elite*gold: 0
First time he was banned recently was for having a link to his discord community in his signature, and second time was because his signature was over 600kb.
Old 06/11/2023, 14:54   #382

I don't know why the author got banned, the list idea is cool but I've been using Rust cheats for 10 years...I've bought hundreds of Rust accounts and various cheats.
And for example, dissaray has very often detections (but functionality is ok)...
Quantum is the same, but it is very angry - so it's a big risk. But often no real information is given about the detection of their cheat.

Chods-Cheats fo Rust? I will believe it if there are no bans in MAYBE another 2 weeks The support is terrible, they tell the truth about detection but they sell codes that they know will be detected quickly and the update time is months.

I could write a lot because I tested each of these providers and this list is not authoritative.

Spoofer reported.lol is very good when it comes to spoofers.
About cheats for rust, if it was to make sense, you had to create a specific thread and specific tests, especially if someone is lying about detection.
And in my opinion not resell the products....
Old 06/11/2023, 20:05   #383

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkina View Post
First time he was banned recently was for having a link to his discord community in his signature, and second time was because his signature was over 600kb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don victorio View Post
I don't know why the author got banned, the list idea is cool
He will get unbanned again in a few days or weeks. Signature infractions stay 1 month on an account. Had them too lol.
Old 06/12/2023, 11:52   #384

IM BACK!

It was because my signature was over 600KB, but a got 2 infractions by 2 different people when I should only have got 1. I’m unbanned!

Quote:
I don't know why the author got banned, the list idea is cool but I've been using Rust cheats for 10 years...I've bought hundreds of Rust accounts and various cheats.
And for example, dissaray has very often detections (but functionality is ok)...
Quantum is the same, but it is very angry - so it's a big risk. But often no real information is given about the detection of their cheat.

Chods-Cheats fo Rust? I will believe it if there are no bans in MAYBE another 2 weeks The support is terrible, they tell the truth about detection but they sell codes that they know will be detected quickly and the update time is months.

I could write a lot because I tested each of these providers and this list is not authoritative.

Spoofer reported.lol is very good when it comes to spoofers.
About cheats for rust, if it was to make sense, you had to create a specific thread and specific tests, especially if someone is lying about detection.
And in my opinion not resell the products....
Well If you read, you’d know I said (rage focused) for QC, implying a ban will occur, it’s a RAGE cheat. Disarray is now private, it’s a lot safer than before.
Chod has been around for a while, it’s currently safe and has been for a while. If that changes it may change on the list too.
Could you rephrase what you said in your final paragraph, I really have no clue what your actually saying, please re phrase it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor- View Post
Hey, would love to see our name on the list. We aim to offer All-In-One products. We currently provide cheats for Rainbow Six Siege, Rust and CS:GO.
Rainbow Six Siege and Rust are macro based with additional features like AI Aimbot (both) and AutoFishing Bot (Rust). CS:GO is an external hack.

As far as proof goes, we provide 24h trail for any of our products + a couple of vouches in each forum thread. Since release there were no detection for any of our products and we do our best to keep it like that. Custom builds, uniquly changing fingerprint for mouse movements and an AI that is beeing trained 24/7.

Message me on discord please
Old 06/12/2023, 12:39   #385

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
IM BACK!

It was because my signature was over 600KB, but a got 2 infractions by 2 different people when I should only have got 1. I’m unbanned!

Well If you read, you’d know I said (rage focused) for QC, implying a ban will occur, it’s a RAGE cheat. Disarray is now private, it’s a lot safer than before.
Chod has been around for a while, it’s currently safe and has been for a while. If that changes it may change on the list too.
Could you rephrase what you said in your final paragraph, I really have no clue what your actually saying, please re phrase it.

Message me on discord please
Would you say Chod or WR-C? I might go back into Rust for 1/2 wipes lmao. idc about money, pure quality, features & safety.
Old 06/12/2023, 13:00   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afplactican View Post
Would you say Chod or WR-C? I might go back into Rust for 1/2 wipes lmao. idc about money, pure quality, features & safety.
WRC is most definitely the safer option
Old 06/13/2023, 16:26   #387

Quote:
I

This is not my attack on you.
I saw you wrote about Quantum rage, but they are sometimes detected after 3-7 days.

As for Quantum Private (somewhere you wrote that it costs too much to test), so I tested and it was detected after a month.
There was no information that he had been detected.
That's why I extended it for another month and after 2 hours the cheat became "in update".
After 7 days Dev decided to release another copy of the cheat and demanded to pay again
That's why I don't trust them, because it's not small money.

I used Disarray often and still do, it's safer it's true, but detections are sometimes quick too.

There is risk there is fun. But you wrote (if I understood correctly) that there should be cheats on the list where UD is above 4 months and these cheats do not have such UD.

That's it, good luck with the list.
Old 06/13/2023, 18:55   #388

Quote:
This is not my attack on you.
I saw you wrote about Quantum rage, but they are sometimes detected after 3-7 days.

As for Quantum Private (somewhere you wrote that it costs too much to test), so I tested and it was detected after a month.
There was no information that he had been detected.
That's why I extended it for another month and after 2 hours the cheat became "in update".
After 7 days Dev decided to release another copy of the cheat and demanded to pay again
That's why I don't trust them, because it's not small money.

I used Disarray often and still do, it's safer it's true, but detections are sometimes quick too.

There is risk there is fun. But you wrote (if I understood correctly) that there should be cheats on the list where UD is above 4 months and these cheats do not have such UD.

That's it, good luck with the list.
all cheats on here are UD above 3-4 months lol. Only reason i kept disarray on here is bc its now private. So it will remain UD for a good while and QC says "Rage" as ppl still want a rage option. So your incorrect
Old 06/13/2023, 19:49   #389

Quote:
all cheats on here are UD above 3-4 months lol. Only reason i kept disarray on here is bc its now private. So it will remain UD for a good while and QC says "Rage" as ppl still want a rage option. So your incorrect
??? All the cheats on this list currently have a UD over 4 months?
If you say so, then I don't know if you use them at all.
Me and my friends have been doing this for months and years before.

If you mean they've ever had a UD over 4 months before that's fine, but if they currently have a UD over 4 months then that's not true.

I agree with Quantum Public. I don't mind being banned even every 7 days, but Quantum Private I would expect longer than a month, and the developer is the same.
Old 06/13/2023, 20:21   #390

Quote:
??? All the cheats on this list currently have a UD over 4 months?
If you say so, then I don't know if you use them at all.
Me and my friends have been doing this for months and years before.

If you mean they've ever had a UD over 4 months before that's fine, but if they currently have a UD over 4 months then that's not true.

I agree with Quantum Public. I don't mind being banned even every 7 days, but Quantum Private I would expect longer than a month, and the developer is the same.
Did you read what I said ? Clearly not…
QC has been dtc within 4 months, so I put (rage cheat) instead.

I too have been cheating for years

QC private uses the same driver as QB public, that’s common knowledge all it is is just more unique features

Tags
legit, rust, scam, undetected, untrusted