Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/05/2023, 16:39   #241

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadmoe View Post
clutch is DMA, edit the posting plz
It is DMA and software. So I will write that!
Old 04/06/2023, 01:29   #242

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 150/1/1
Someone tried Monolith Script? Any Detections or problems?
Old 04/06/2023, 01:39   #243

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWin View Post
Bro please do all of us a favour and put disarray on the untrusted list. It's detected. I am using reported.lol spoofer and used QC yesterday with no ban. I hop on a different account today and use esp and get banned after a few minutes. Disarray has never been a proper cheat. Their website says undetected but they get banned 24/7 just like evilcheats.
the thread owner sells disarray so it will never be put on DTC list unless he stops selling it it seems.
Old 04/06/2023, 08:41   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombbombtest View Post
the thread owner sells disarray so it will never be put on DTC list unless he stops selling it it seems.
Mate, I’ve put disarray as dtc plenty of times. You guys gotta understand this list isn’t biased. If it was I’d be selling everything on this list. Disarray is currently UD go into there server and take a look if your don’t believe me. Just because one guy is having issues doesn’t mean a cheat is dtc. I can’t just go off one persons word, I need multiple bam reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shive View Post
It’s pretty good, but I’d say it’s overpriced. No detections as far as I know. But there are cheaper options which are UD and offer the same features / customisation
Old 04/06/2023, 12:00   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
Mate, I’ve put disarray as dtc plenty of times. You guys gotta understand this list isn’t biased. If it was I’d be selling everything on this list. Disarray is currently UD go into there server and take a look if your don’t believe me. Just because one guy is having issues doesn’t mean a cheat is dtc. I can’t just go off one persons word, I need multiple bam reports.

It’s pretty good, but I’d say it’s overpriced. No detections as far as I know. But there are cheaper options which are UD and offer the same features / customisation
disarray has been ud for some time already and you knew it and it was still saying its detected, but you were very fast to say the new cheat you are reselling for 2 days its undetected
ahhhh you even removed it from the list just because you need to buy elite to resell it xdddd, this thread is hilarious
Old 04/06/2023, 12:31   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by siickr View Post
disarray has been ud for some time already and you knew it and it was still saying its detected, but you were very fast to say the new cheat you are reselling for 2 days its undetected
ahhhh you even removed it from the list just because you need to buy elite to resell it xdddd, this thread is hilarious
Elite to resell? Mate it’s called Seeker, i just got the name wrong. It’s developed by Drusk. He’s a very trusted dev, and well known. Get your facts right.
I added seeker as I recently found out about its version of rust, it’s called mojo for R6. It’s very reputable and has been around for a long time, hence why I added it. I also decided to sell it as it’s a reputable product with no detections. I only sell trusted and UD software.
Old 04/06/2023, 13:44   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by shive View Post
Quote:
I'm currently trying it out so far its pretty good and I didn't hear about any detections yet, correct me if I'm wrong
All of the features working including auto weapon detection
one downside of monolith is it hasn't got auto attachment detection so that one u have to keybind but thats no point tbh since u aint using that much different sights

@
what are the cheaper UD options to go for then in your opinion? since u havent listed anything else than rc, monolith and ghostscript in your thread

cheers
Old 04/06/2023, 14:40   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by .druQz View Post
I'm currently trying it out so far its pretty good and I didn't hear about any detections yet, correct me if I'm wrong
All of the features working including auto weapon detection
one downside of monolith is it hasn't got auto attachment detection so that one u have to keybind but thats no point tbh since u aint using that much different sights

@
what are the cheaper UD options to go for then in your opinion? since u havent listed anything else than rc, monolith and ghostscript in your thread

cheers
Ghost script.
1 Day - $5
7 Days - $10
30 Days - $25
Lifetime - $75
Sold here -
Old 04/06/2023, 15:38   #249

Quote:
Ghost script.
1 Day - $5
7 Days - $10
30 Days - $25
Lifetime - $75
Sold here -

never seen or heard any review about them correct me if I'm wrong
but about pricing, monolith for e.g. is cheaper than ghostscript
and recoil.club is kinda same

/edit i just checked out

you are the owner, of that discord and reselling it, obv u suggesting that one which looks exactly like vanity solutions
but i kinda thought this is gonna be a neutral thread
Old 04/06/2023, 15:53   #250

Quote:

/edit i just checked out

you are the owner, of that discord and reselling it, obv u suggesting that one which looks exactly like vanity solutions
yeah thats what he does, check my message, its 2-3 messages above
Old 04/06/2023, 16:08   #251

Quote:
yea the first 4 in the trusted list he's also reselling

not sure about this thread tbh man, he might include other providers too but for me it seems more like promoting his sales

if youre doing a list of legit/trusted sellers and providers atleast do it neutral

cya
Old 04/06/2023, 16:10   #252

Quote:

/edit i just checked out

This list isn’t biased, ask any of the users. They will agree with it being on the list.
Just because I sell products on this list doesn’t make it biased lmfao, many people agree with this list.

Quote:
yea the first 4 in the trusted list he's also reselling

not sure about this thread tbh man, he might include other providers too but for me it seems more like promoting his sales

if youre doing a list of legit/trusted sellers and providers atleast do it neutral

cya
Well your claims are pretty stupid, why would I sell products that don’t deserve to be on this list. As a reseller you want to resell good products. Why would I resell rubbish detect products. My goal of this list isn’t to make sales, if it was I would not have included another 10 providers lol.
If you really want, to and asks users of these cheats, ask them on their opinions they will all say that these products deserve to be up here.

Quote:
Read what I’m saying please, your claims are ridiculous
Old 04/06/2023, 16:46   #253

Quote:
This list isn’t biased, ask any of the users. They will agree with it being on the list.
Just because I sell products on this list doesn’t make it biased *****, many people agree with this list.

Well your claims are pretty stupid, why would I sell products that don’t deserve to be on this list. As a reseller you want to resell good products. Why would I resell rubbish detect products. My goal of this list isn’t to make sales, if it was I would not have included another 10 providers lol.
If you really want, to and asks users of these cheats, ask them on their opinions they will all say that these products deserve to be up here.

Read what I’m saying please, your claims are ridiculous

no comment mate do your thing but for me this is looking kinda sketchy but whatever it's just my opinion everyone got his own opinion so

cyaa
Old 04/06/2023, 17:05   #254

Quote:
no comment mate do your thing but for me this is looking kinda sketchy but whatever it's just my opinion everyone got his own opinion so

cyaa
Yes your entitle to an opinion but these providers are on here for their quality and safety. Not for my own benefit. I assure you
Old 04/07/2023, 05:52   #255

diablo/monolith

any recommendations on either diablo or monolith i've heard of diablo a long time ago but how are they both now and which is better

Tags
legit, rust, scam, undetected, untrusted