Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/22/2024, 13:13   #1051

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangirl89 View Post
Sorry man, September, not August. I'm only human, I made a mistake. Seeker was detected last month, on the date I listed, you won't see an announcement from them because they're not honest as I said, but you can see someone complaining on this thread about Seeker on February 28th, I also saw a comment someone made on the 28th saying he was playing with his 2 friends and they got banned at the same time. If you want to rely on a provider making an announcement when they get detected to update the status, every cheat on this list has been undetected forever! EAC does nothing!
I knew of one person getting banned with seeker a few weeks back, I also knew of many people using it at the exact same time. Without a single ban, it was something on his end.

Also, if you look back there was a user who says he’s been using seeker for the last 2 months fine. So he clearly wasn’t banned.
I did also say provide proof of the bans, and he never responded.
Old 03/22/2024, 16:57   #1052

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
really ?
**** no one makes me aware of all this
TheLab is also down, been down since march 14th, got detected with 24hour bans, dev thinks its the built in spoofer causing it, but its still down as hes doing a recode.
Old 03/22/2024, 17:52   #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
TheLab is also down, been down since march 14th, got detected with 24hour bans, dev thinks its the built in spoofer causing it, but its still down as hes doing a recode.
Oh really ? Did the whole userbase get 24 hour bans then ?

After the recent bans on TheLab it seems to be detected or flagged. I will change status to detected for now. The dev also seems to be MIA, I’ve had reports from a few users that he hasn’t been active at all since the bans.
Old 03/23/2024, 15:13   #1054

elite*gold: 1299
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
Yeah, hes been MIA since the detection, speculation of an hit an run, but hoping thats not the case.
We can assure you that's not the case. We've been updating our user base on the matter. Just because we don't talk in Discord every day doesn't mean we're missing or not working on a solution We've written an update regarding the issue that affected our spoofer and other components of our software, necessitating a significant rewrite on our part. That's why we have listed our software as free-to-use, and all licenses have been paused (but can still be used for free for those who don't mind?) until the matter is resolved. As we've explained before, we are here to stay and are committed to transparency in our operations.

Quote:
Oh really ? Did the whole userbase get 24 hour bans then ?

After the recent bans on TheLab it seems to be detected or flagged. I will change status to detected for now. The dev also seems to be MIA, I’ve had reports from a few users that he hasn’t been active at all since the bans.
I hope this helps to clear the air

Old 03/23/2024, 17:23   #1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLabRat View Post
We can assure you that's not the case. We've been updating our user base on the matter. Just because we don't talk in Discord every day doesn't mean we're missing or not working on a solution We've written an update regarding the issue that affected our spoofer and other components of our software, necessitating a significant rewrite on our part. That's why we have listed our software as free-to-use, and all licenses have been paused (but can still be used for free for those who don't mind?) until the matter is resolved. As we've explained before, we are here to stay and are committed to transparency in our operations.

I hope this helps to clear the air

Thanks for the response

Once your back to being undetected, let me know
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2024, 13:37   #1056

anyone using a cheat that lasts at least a week on their accounts?
Old 03/25/2024, 23:27   #1057

Which rage hack is the best one for hvh?
Old 03/26/2024, 09:36   #1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by volshebstvoo View Post
Which rage hack is the best one for hvh?
Fluent, quantum cheats

Quote:
Originally Posted by register94858 View Post
anyone using a cheat that lasts at least a week on their accounts?
Serotonin.clinic
Old 03/27/2024, 11:36   #1059

Was recommended fbi.moe's dma cheat. Does anyone here know anything about their cheat?
Old 03/27/2024, 12:28   #1060

WR Cheat is currently dtc, as i said a short while ago, however they haven't disabled sales, so be careful. Someone has came to me after doing so, and lost out on money.

Screenshots -
Old 03/27/2024, 17:39   #1061

elite*gold: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota1013 View Post
Was recommended fbi.moe's dma cheat. Does anyone here know anything about their cheat?
Very vague questions tend to result in vague answers. What specific information are you looking for? Also, it's 15$/month, surely you could just buy it and test it out.

Quote:
WR Cheat is currently dtc, as i said a short while ago, however they haven't disabled sales, so be careful. Someone has came to me after doing so, and lost out on money.

Screenshots -
It's hard to feel bad for the guy considering he did zero due diligence. Also, how can he expect the seller to foot the bill for the crypto refund?
Old 03/27/2024, 18:14   #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Very vague questions tend to result in vague answers. What specific information are you looking for? Also, it's 15$/month, surely you could just buy it and test it out.

It's hard to feel bad for the guy considering he did zero due diligence. Also, how can he expect the seller to foot the bill for the crypto refund?
Yeah, in my opinion the dev hasn’t done much wrong. It’s the customers fault. He could have made it more clear, but then again he should have looked harder before buying. Also most dev wouldn’t refund so he’s lucky he did get what he got, to be fair.
Old 03/27/2024, 21:57   #1063

[QUOTE=!JoelR;39922007]Very vague questions tend to result in vague answers. What specific information are you looking for? Also, it's 15$/month, surely you could just buy it and test it out.

Like how does it compare to something like atomic? Which is better/safer? Do either of them write to the memory? Have either of them ever been detected?
Old 03/27/2024, 22:25   #1064

elite*gold: 1050
[quote=dakota1013;39922235]
Quote:

Like how does it compare to something like atomic? Which is better/safer? Do either of them write to the memory? Have either of them ever been detected?
Both have mem write features; Atomic has had feature detections in the past, 2+ years ago (still very good track record). The other one is far too new to say anything about safety. I guess time will tell.*
Old 03/28/2024, 11:30   #1065

elite*gold: 24
[quote=dakota1013;39922235]
Quote:

Our rust DMA cheat has been out for a month now and it is as secure as possible.
We support all forms of additional mouse movement mediums as well as silent aim and view angle aimbot.
We avoid using potentially dangerous aspects such as shellcode and all of our memory writing features are optional.

The cheat's features are constantly growing and we will continue to add new features. We are currently working on a very nice modular radar.

If you are interested in our cheat, then you can send us a trade through epvp and we can give you a 20% discount on a week or month subscription.

Tags
legit, rust, scam, undetected, untrusted