Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding Server Bans

Discussion on Regarding Server Bans within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
Regarding Server Bans

I have been cheating in rust for a very long time but I still cant figure out how server admins find accounts that have been banned before. I have a new computer and use a vpn (I also spoof mac) therefore it leaves me with the question how they can find this? If anyone knows let me know.
Old 11/10/2022, 04:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
which vpn are you using?
Old 11/10/2022, 23:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblninja1 View Post
which vpn are you using?
Mysterium
Old 11/14/2022, 17:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
I have been cheating in rust for a very long time but I still cant figure out how server admins find accounts that have been banned before. I have a new computer and use a vpn (I also spoof mac) therefore it leaves me with the question how they can find this? If anyone knows let me know.
I'm one of the admins that banned you recently.

Of course I'm not going to disclose how we do our homework but you would be surprised by the tools we have and how server owners work together to keep vermin like you out of our communities. I had to reply to this post because I find it hilarious how you **** up with each attempt and then come cry in here. You might as well give up and try to actually do something productive in your life because when it comes to cheating... you obviously lack the skill.

Or keep entertaining us like this, it's up to you bozo!
Old 11/16/2022, 00:59   #5

elite*gold: 45
Don't add previously banned accounts or any accounts that might link to you. Have your profile stay private before you even launch Rust and always use a VPN and never join with it disconnected.
Old 11/18/2022, 00:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeicideNL View Post
I'm one of the admins that banned you recently.

Of course I'm not going to disclose how we do our homework but you would be surprised by the tools we have and how server owners work together to keep vermin like you out of our communities. I had to reply to this post because I find it hilarious how you **** up with each attempt and then come cry in here. You might as well give up and try to actually do something productive in your life because when it comes to cheating... you obviously lack the skill.

Or keep entertaining us like this, it's up to you bozo!
Nah i found a way thank you . But u should go outside and touch some grass or maybe get some sun because odds are you clearly need it.
Old 11/23/2022, 02:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
Nah i found a way thank you . But u should go outside and touch some grass or maybe get some sun because odds are you clearly need it.
Hey man I need help if you have any advice I made a post today I really need sum help
Old 12/02/2022, 22:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx23 View Post
Hey man I need help if you have any advice I made a post today I really need sum help
Yeah i got u just add me on discord

maki#7555