Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Regarding Server Bans

Discussion on Regarding Server Bans within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Regarding Server Bans

I have been cheating in rust for a very long time but I still cant figure out how server admins find accounts that have been banned before. I have a new computer and use a vpn (I also spoof mac) therefore it leaves me with the question how they can find this? If anyone knows let me know.
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 11/10/2022, 04:30   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
which vpn are you using?
xblninja1 is offline  
Old 11/10/2022, 23:51   #3


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblninja1 View Post
which vpn are you using?
Mysterium
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 11/14/2022, 17:19   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
I have been cheating in rust for a very long time but I still cant figure out how server admins find accounts that have been banned before. I have a new computer and use a vpn (I also spoof mac) therefore it leaves me with the question how they can find this? If anyone knows let me know.
I'm one of the admins that banned you recently.

Of course I'm not going to disclose how we do our homework but you would be surprised by the tools we have and how server owners work together to keep vermin like you out of our communities. I had to reply to this post because I find it hilarious how you **** up with each attempt and then come cry in here. You might as well give up and try to actually do something productive in your life because when it comes to cheating... you obviously lack the skill.

Or keep entertaining us like this, it's up to you bozo!
DeicideNL is offline  
Old 11/16/2022, 00:59   #5

 
elite*gold: 45
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Don't add previously banned accounts or any accounts that might link to you. Have your profile stay private before you even launch Rust and always use a VPN and never join with it disconnected.
lucidity.wtf is offline  
Old 11/18/2022, 00:35   #6


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeicideNL View Post
I'm one of the admins that banned you recently.

Of course I'm not going to disclose how we do our homework but you would be surprised by the tools we have and how server owners work together to keep vermin like you out of our communities. I had to reply to this post because I find it hilarious how you **** up with each attempt and then come cry in here. You might as well give up and try to actually do something productive in your life because when it comes to cheating... you obviously lack the skill.

Or keep entertaining us like this, it's up to you bozo!
Nah i found a way thank you . But u should go outside and touch some grass or maybe get some sun because odds are you clearly need it.
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 11/23/2022, 02:28   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
Nah i found a way thank you . But u should go outside and touch some grass or maybe get some sun because odds are you clearly need it.
Hey man I need help if you have any advice I made a post today I really need sum help
Jinx23 is offline  
Old 12/02/2022, 22:10   #8


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx23 View Post
Hey man I need help if you have any advice I made a post today I really need sum help
Yeah i got u just add me on discord

maki#7555
Zoinkas is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Regarding BattleEye HWID bans
11/10/2019 - Rainbow Six Siege - 4 Replies
Does battleeye only HWID ban the device used to cheat, or will it ban any hwid that ever it logged? For example, I play normally on my siege account on device #1. I then logout of the account and never use it again on that device. I login to the account on device #2 (completely seperate PC) and cheat. If the account is caught cheating, will it also ban device #1's HWID?
Response from Gm regarding ts1 and the situation regarding ts2
11/14/2014 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hungames is an independent company as it seems, ts2.5 is the latest korean version of the game and alt1 agreed to make a version for us as well, and here is the key part of the gms response hi there, sorry for the late reply. "1. TS1, we can open it, but now it's not a good time. when Hun TS2 bacome more stabilized we'll try to wrok on it. 2. 2.5 is actually a newest Korean version. and they have more contents that other servers dont have. and yes, also we will work on our own contents...
Regarding chat bans
10/25/2014 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey i was wondering if chat bans gets removed if the account gets transferred to another region :pimp:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.