Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 19:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Seeking working logitech script

Discussion on Seeking working logitech script within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Seeking working logitech script

I see a lot of ads for Logitech 1ms but can't verify that any of them actually work with new recoil. Is anyone out there currently using a good Logitech script that includes crouching and can help me get my hands on it ? Thanks.
FiniganMaximus is offline  
Old 11/08/2022, 00:14   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 3
Talking Logitech Script

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiniganMaximus View Post
I see a lot of ads for Logitech 1ms but can't verify that any of them actually work with new recoil. Is anyone out there currently using a good Logitech script that includes crouching and can help me get my hands on it ? Thanks.

Hey, i actually also have a logitech mouse and i use some scripts i programmed myself with means they are 100 % different from all the other that is exsistance. They support Crouch and Movement, and support all guns and attachments. Simply bind the different things in the app!! (I will help u when we get there)

its a bundle and i only take 50 $ for it! Remember its unbanable, its impossible to get ban, only server ban if u are too obvious

add me on discord to purchase N1gel0usHD#0001imp :
Nicolas2007 is offline  
Old 11/08/2022, 15:13   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Any reputable member that can help

Looking for a reputable member to point me in the right direction.
FiniganMaximus is offline  
Old 11/09/2022, 04:49   #4


 
!JoelR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas2007 View Post
Hey, i actually also have a logitech mouse and i use some scripts i programmed myself with means they are 100 % different from all the other that is exsistance. They support Crouch and Movement, and support all guns and attachments. Simply bind the different things in the app!! (I will help u when we get there)

its a bundle and i only take 50 $ for it! Remember its unbanable, its impossible to get ban, only server ban if u are too obvious

add me on discord to purchase N1gel0usHD#0001imp :
Well, you are objectively a liar. I don't think anyone with half a brain is going to buy someone's cheats that are advertised as "unbanable".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiniganMaximus View Post
Looking for a reputable member to point me in the right direction.
Isn't there anything from the script section of this thread that could supply what you are looking for?
!JoelR is offline  
Old 11/09/2022, 13:20   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Isn't there anything from the script section of this thread that could supply what yo

I am looking for an LUA script for Logitech so it is a bit different from what's available on the scripts list, it works out of ghub and controls mouse movements only. I had a few different ones that used to work very well before randomized recoil was introduced and have a few now from different providers that don't work all that well but I keep seeing videos that show ones that do work and I am holding out hope to find a good one. Thanks very much for your help though.
FiniganMaximus is offline  
Old 11/13/2022, 16:47   #6


 
saifsyed8904's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 39
The Black Market: 202/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 546
Received Thanks: 22
I can provide you a working logitech script that is flawless and my friends use it aswell no issues or bans for a while now (wont be free)
saifsyed8904 is offline  
Old 11/20/2022, 09:39   #7

 
elite*gold: 79
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 9
Pegasus, OnlyUD has some good info on the script
Gal1337 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.