Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



HWID BAN NEW PC QUESTIONS

Discussion on HWID BAN NEW PC QUESTIONS within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
HWID BAN NEW PC QUESTIONS

I have been banned from rust for quite some time. I have used spoofers for years because my PC was relatively new. I am looking to buy a new PC just because it is just that time. I know I can use a spoofer, but that is not what I want, as I have used many in the past and gotten banned after 100ish hours. I'm looking for a long-term solution and am planning on buying a new PC anyways.

This PC would have completely new parts. I will not be recycling any from my old PC.
I saw some mixed messages, so I'm looking for definitive answers.

1. Do I need to change my IP?
2. Do I need to change my monitors, mouse, keyboard, etc.?
3. Can I use my main steam account on this PC, as long as I do not run rust? I have quite a few games on my main that I would like to be able to play.
4. Any other information you can think of that would be of value
mrsalt1231 is offline  
Old 11/03/2022, 19:00   #2


 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 175
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 167
no, no, yes, no.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old 11/03/2022, 20:43   #3


 
!JoelR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 11
If you have previous bans on your "real IP" you'll most likely end up getting server banned from various servers. (Even if you aren't cheating anymore)
!JoelR is online now  
Old 11/13/2022, 16:49   #4


 
saifsyed8904's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 39
The Black Market: 202/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 546
Received Thanks: 22
Real ip is the reason also i would recommend a permanent solution which is cheaper than a new pc $99 compared to whatever u are spending on a new one. (unless of course you want a new one then no problem)

dc: CurSe#6396
saifsyed8904 is online now  
Old 11/14/2022, 06:18   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
I got hw banned.. Changed ssd, now im good
Jayjay889 is offline  
Old 11/23/2022, 02:25   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
I’m kinda in the same boat just got my new PC after being Hardban and I’ve been ban on a couple servers for no reason I no longer cheat and it was ab 2 years ago I must buy a account login issue or IP I’m not to sure which one it is. Help if you know
Jinx23 is offline  
Old 12/02/2022, 22:13   #7


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
no, no, yes, no.
I mean yes for IP because if u cheat a ton like me they start to ban your ip. I have tested this with a completely different computer and I played legit no cheats and I received a 3 day ban.
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 12/02/2022, 22:24   #8


 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 175
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
I mean yes for IP because if u cheat a ton like me they start to ban your ip. I have tested this with a completely different computer and I played legit no cheats and I received a 3 day ban.
You are completely wrong. EAC does NOT target ip.
If you got hit, its caused by something else.

Servers however, target ip addresses all the time.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old 12/03/2022, 21:03   #9


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
You are completely wrong. EAC does NOT target ip.
If you got hit, its caused by something else.

Servers however, target ip addresses all the time.
Sorry Broski but on this one u are incorrect. Maybe eac doesnt but cerberous might. To u this might sound stupid but i tested it myself and they do indeed target IP.
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 12/03/2022, 21:35   #10


 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 175
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
Sorry Broski but on this one u are incorrect. Maybe eac doesnt but cerberous might. To u this might sound stupid but i tested it myself and they do indeed target IP.
Yes it sounds stupid, because it is stupid. Don't even get me started, the amount of bans i got in this game would exceed an entire year of whatever salary you got. My advice to you would be to start with spelling Cerberus correctly at the very least. I'm not even going to bother discussing this with you as it has literally no purpose at all. Good luck.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old 12/06/2022, 22:39   #11


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Yes it sounds stupid, because it is stupid. Don't even get me started, the amount of bans i got in this game would exceed an entire year of whatever salary you got. My advice to you would be to start with spelling Cerberus correctly at the very least. I'm not even going to bother discussing this with you as it has literally no purpose at all. Good luck.
Im spreading correct information not false information. I gurantee I have more bans than u by a long shot as I have been cheating in rust for around 6 years. Honestly I probably got banned so much to a point they banned my IP. So to answer this thread they do ban you by IP if u have been banned a certain number of times. Its kinda crazy a spoofer dev doesnt know this...
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 12/07/2022, 01:54   #12


 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 175
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
Im spreading correct information not false information. I gurantee I have more bans than u by a long shot as I have been cheating in rust for around 6 years. Honestly I probably got banned so much to a point they banned my IP. So to answer this thread they do ban you by IP if u have been banned a certain number of times. Its kinda crazy a spoofer dev doesnt know this...
Do you have any idea how many bans the VPNs or public/business networks have?
We're talking thousands. Don't you think everyone using NordVPN, PIA or ExpressVPN would get Cerberus banned if your theory was correct? Surprise! They're all using shared IP pools.

How many false positives dont you think such action would create?
Only an imbecile would not understand that doing such matter would be suicidal.

I have hundreds of bans while testing Cerberus along with other types of bans on the same ip, and yes i am testing Cerberus on a weekly basis, because this is what i do. You are not an experienced tester nor a dev.

Feel free to believe what you want, but I'm done trying to explain such simple-minded\birdbrained logic any further.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old 12/07/2022, 22:53   #13


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Do you have any idea how many bans the VPNs or public/business networks have?
We're talking thousands. Don't you think everyone using NordVPN, PIA or ExpressVPN would get Cerberus banned if your theory was correct? Surprise! They're all using shared IP pools.

How many false positives dont you think such action would create?
Only an imbecile would not understand that doing such matter would be suicidal.

I have hundreds of bans while testing Cerberus along with other types of bans on the same ip, and yes i am testing Cerberus on a weekly basis, because this is what i do. You are not an experienced tester nor a dev.

Feel free to believe what you want, but I'm done trying to explain such simple-minded\birdbrained logic any further.
You only argue on EPVP, and whenever you see someone make a mistake, you immediately start an argument. You speak with so much expertise, and yet your spoofer has been detected how many times? I'm telling you from experience that you are simply incorrect, and you can take it or leave it. You will learn at some point that instead of trying to argue with everyone, it would be beneficial to create good relationships. I've been cheating in rust for longer than you've been developing your spoofer, so I'm not a dev, but I know if they ban IP addresses or not, and the short answer is that they do.*
Zoinkas is offline  
Old 12/08/2022, 01:39   #14


 
SauceMachine's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 175
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 626
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
You only argue on EPVP, and whenever you see someone make a mistake, you immediately start an argument. You speak with so much expertise, and yet your spoofer has been detected how many times? I'm telling you from experience that you are simply incorrect, and you can take it or leave it. You will learn at some point that instead of trying to argue with everyone, it would be beneficial to create good relationships. I've been cheating in rust for longer than you've been developing your spoofer, so I'm not a dev, but I know if they ban IP addresses or not, and the short answer is that they do.*
What a retarded argument, fixing issues or detections and reversing eac hwid mechanism updates just shows that you're a capable developer. All issues related to the spoofer is on a wide display for anyone to see in the history on our statuspage.

You're presented with facts, and you can't even answer a single argument.
It's becoming quite clear that I'm talking to someone severely underage.


When you can't even have a proper discussion involving facts moving back and forth the entire conversation will just be a major time-waster which don't have time for. Believe what you want.
SauceMachine is offline  
Old 12/09/2022, 22:07   #15


 
Zoinkas's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 456
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
What a retarded argument, fixing issues or detections and reversing eac hwid mechanism updates just shows that you're a capable developer. All issues related to the spoofer is on a wide display for anyone to see in the history on our statuspage.

You're presented with facts, and you can't even answer a single argument.
It's becoming quite clear that I'm talking to someone severely underage.


When you can't even have a proper discussion involving facts moving back and forth the entire conversation will just be a major time-waster which don't have time for. Believe what you want.
Jesus ur so uptight. Reported spoofer is one of the few spoofers who are open about their status with rust and other games, but that doesn't change the fact that you are unable to accept constructive criticism. You take someone's advice as an insult rather than as an attempt to provide you with information that you lack. You do this with everyone on ePVP, and I know because you are constantly arguing with everyone on threads, which is honestly annoying to read. If you want to call people out, do it in DMs so people who are looking for cheats or have an actual question about something can read the information related to the topic.

Thank you
Zoinkas is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.