Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some cheat recommendations

Discussion on Some cheat recommendations within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some cheat recommendations

The most important things I'm looking for are longevity and reliability.
Old 09/02/2022, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 3839
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayylmaoyeet420 View Post
The most important things I'm looking for are longevity and reliability.
If you are looking for something legit. Will last long. And you will never get banned then I would suggest my rust web radar. Its perfect for all of those things and we have had 0 bans and multiple customers playing for months. Add me on discord if u have any questions.
Old 09/08/2022, 15:09   #3

I believe there is nothing better than WR-C
Old 09/08/2022, 22:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafftw View Post
I believe there is nothing better than WR-C
I have heard amazing things from WR-C but that is more of a rage cheat then esp and is quite expensive.
Old 09/08/2022, 23:22   #5

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
I have heard amazing things from WR-C but that is a rage cheat and is quite expensive.
It is not, you're very much misinformed.
Old 09/09/2022, 02:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
It is not, you're very much misinformed.
Not really lmao. It may not be as ragey as other cheats but it still has aimbot/esp and other features and its very pricey 115 euros for a month is very expensive.
Old 09/09/2022, 07:46   #7

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Not really lmao. It may not be as ragey as other cheats but it still has aimbot/esp and other features and its very pricey 115 euros for a month is very expensive.
You don't classify a rage cheat by having an aimbot and it's price. You do so by its rage-features and it has none. In addition to that, the aimbot in wrc is one of the lesser ones and they state so themselves.
Old 09/09/2022, 20:13   #8

Quote:
It's 100/month and I think you do not understand the definition of a rage cheat
Old 09/09/2022, 22:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafftw View Post
It's 100/month and I think you do not understand the definition of a rage cheat
Actually its 115 as it states and thats with crypto. If its with paypal its 140 euros on there epvp post and yes i do. I have been cheating for 8 years. I have not used the cheat but if it has aimbot/esp/weapon features its more ragey then a simple esp cheat and that's common knowledge. Please educate urself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
You don't classify a rage cheat by having an aimbot and it's price. You do so by its rage-features and it has none. In addition to that, the aimbot in wrc is one of the lesser ones and they state so themselves.
I didnt classify it being a rage cheat by its price at all. When i said it is more ragey I meant that it has esp/aimbot/weapon features and thats more then a simple esp. Im not trying to argue in a thread but this is not the first time u picked an argument with me. Please have a good day.
Old 09/10/2022, 02:36   #10

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Actually its 115 as it states and thats with crypto. If its with paypal its 140 euros on there epvp post and yes i do. I have been cheating for 8 years. I have not used the cheat but if it has aimbot/esp/weapon features its more ragey then a simple esp cheat and that's common knowledge. Please educate urself.

I didnt classify it being a rage cheat by its price at all. When i said it is more ragey I meant that it has esp/aimbot/weapon features and thats more then a simple esp. Im not trying to argue in a thread but this is not the first time u picked an argument with me. Please have a good day.
u kno you can just not use the aimbot right? people will use it as a legit cheat since its been UD for 3-4 years, obviously developer will add "ragey" features to appeal to a wider audience. pretty ignorant for 8 years of cheating
Old 09/10/2022, 02:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
u kno you can just not use the aimbot right? people will use it as a legit cheat since its been UD for 3-4 years, obviously developer will add "ragey" fa weatures to appeal to ider audience. pretty ignorant for 8 years of cheating
Its not being ignorant. Most people dont want to spend that much money on a cheat and would just rather not have those features. Go for something more legit like a radar thats also been ud for 2+ years. Some people dont have that much money to blow every month on a cheat.
Old 09/10/2022, 03:15   #12

Quote:
Its not being ignorant. Most people dont want to spend that much money on a cheat and would just rather not have those features. Go for something more legit like a radar thats also been ud for 2+ years. Some people dont have that much money to blow every month on a cheat.
#1 people are not paying just for the features, they are paying because its trusted, and provably UD for 3-4 years with many vouches.
#2 if you're gonna legit cheat, just use esp as its just overall better than radar, or use esp/radar if thats your thing
#3 very few would deny added features as you can just... disable them ?
you're gonna say web radar is safer, but so is an external esp lol
Old 09/10/2022, 12:13   #13

WR-C all the way!
Old 09/10/2022, 17:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
#1 people are not paying just for the features, they are paying because its trusted, and provably UD for 3-4 years with many vouches.
#2 if you're gonna legit cheat, just use esp as its just overall better than radar, or use esp/radar if thats your thing
#3 very few would deny added features as you can just... disable them ?
you're gonna say web radar is safer, but so is an external esp lol
U clearly have no clue what ur talking abt bc u saying that a public external esp is just as UD as a web radar. I dont think you understand EAC flags and how it tbh. While an external ESP has to have an overlay and writes to memory. The radar i sell has none of that. The only things eac can "tag" us for is the communication method and reading memory, and both of these methods are undetected and are so small that if one got flagged the tool would still be UD as there would not be enough flags to make eac worried Overall, this is MUCH safer than any normal cheat or esp.
Old 09/11/2022, 02:29   #15

Quote:
U clearly have no clue what ur talking abt bc u saying that a public external esp is just as UD as a web radar.
stop acting like you know what you're talking about when you're just a middleman taking fees lol. I said external ESP is safer, not just as safe as a web radar.
Quote:
I dont think you understand EAC flags and how it tbh.
You most definitely don't understand how EAC flags.
Quote:
While an external ESP has to have an overlay and writes to memory.
Its called "external" because it doesn't write to memory...
Quote:
The only things eac can "tag" us for is the communication method and reading memory
Yep, just like EAC can detect an external ESP reading memory, they can do it for a web radar in the same way, assuming its not using DMA, and your web radar isn't. EAC can just detect your bypass for reading memory lol
Quote:
both of these methods are undetected and are so small that if one got flagged the tool would still be UD as there would not be enough flags to make eac worried
If EAC flags your methods, that means the method is detected, is that not common sense...? Even if you users don't get banned, the cheat is public, and anyone can forward this message to EAC/facepunch and all users will be banwaved.
Quote:
this is MUCH safer than any normal cheat or esp.
Its slightly safer than external ESP just because it doesn't have an overlay.
You should stop shilling your website, its obnoxious, usually unsolicited, and you provide negative value, considering you just increase the prices of the cheats you resell significantly. You're clueless, probably just echoing whatever your developer tells you. To each their own, you'll just be known to be annoying asf.
Thanks
4 Users