Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for ESP/Radar that is External or Cheap

Discussion on Looking for ESP/Radar that is External or Cheap within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Looking for ESP/Radar that is External or Cheap

Basically the title. I am in the market for rust ESP or Radar that is fairly cheap. My main issue with cheats like WR or Disarray is that they include aimbot, speed hacks, etc. I don't want to pay $100+ a month to not use 3/4 of the features.

That being said I am mainly looking for external Radar or ESP that is around $70-100 CAD a month.

I was looking into getting a week of Disarray or LC-Rust if anyone has suggestions on different ones or opinions on the 2 listed above that would be fantastic! (LC-Rust is fairly unknown as far as I can tell so not sure if it is secure)
Old 07/23/2022, 05:28   #2

elite*gold: 3839
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenNoodles4 View Post
Basically the title. I am in the market for rust ESP or Radar that is fairly cheap. My main issue with cheats like WR or Disarray is that they include aimbot, speed hacks, etc. I don't want to pay $100+ a month to not use 3/4 of the features.

That being said I am mainly looking for external Radar or ESP that is around $70-100 CAD a month.

I was looking into getting a week of Disarray or LC-Rust if anyone has suggestions on different ones or opinions on the 2 listed above that would be fantastic! (LC-Rust is fairly unknown as far as I can tell so not sure if it is secure)
If a cheat is unkown and has less users odds are it is more secure than most popular cheats. I sell a good radar and a good cheat that has plenty of features that you will use. The radar I sell is website based and U can control everything through the website so bans are extremely minimal. (Add me on discord for more info)
Old 07/26/2022, 16:28   #3

My signature
Old 07/27/2022, 01:06   #4

elite*gold: 14
STERNCLIENT.BIZ Have external cheat with many visual functions for good price.
Old 07/27/2022, 06:16   #5

elite*gold: 76
Quote:

Pm me Hankiller#8760
Old 08/08/2022, 02:51   #6

WRC-rust prob would be good
Old 08/08/2022, 12:31   #7

elite*gold: 33
Quote:

Heyy, We recently released an Product for Rust check it out:

Tags
cheap, esp rust, radar rust, secure