Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned using SlateHub Internals

Discussion on Banned using SlateHub Internals within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned using SlateHub Internals

I bought RUST Slatehub internals and got banned like instantly 4 times. They said it was because of my spoofer but I tried another cheese with the same spoofer and I was fine.

Watch out for these guys, they made me think I was banned because it was my fault when it wasn't. Not great for the community.
Old 01/02/2022, 19:22   #2

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperInShadows View Post
I bought RUST Slatehub internals and got banned like instantly 4 times. They said it was because of my spoofer but I tried another cheese with the same spoofer and I was fine.

Watch out for these guys, they made me think I was banned because it was my fault when it wasn't. Not great for the community.
Good post will inform my peeps too.
Old 01/02/2022, 20:30   #3

yes, another **** provider.
Old 01/02/2022, 21:00   #4

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:

A common issue occurring is a ban within 5 minutes when using our Rust software. The only resolution is to reinstall windows and keep nothing. Then remove windows.old via windows settings. I have a full tutorial that steps you through what to do if you have this issue. I advise purchasing a day key only and if you have this issue, reach out to me via Telegram and i'll help you resolve it.

The above information was recently added to our elitepvpers post as well.

It's also advised that you verify after a clean install that your spoofer of choice works for 3 hours before injecting any internal.

Contact me again via Telegram and i'll compensate your time after we get the issue resolved.
Old 01/03/2022, 02:42   #5

elite*gold: 24
It's not as much slate's fault as it is the provider he is reselling. slate has good radar cheese but his internals is from QC (Quantum Cheats) which are known for selling not-so-good products. I Do not suggest any QC Products as they are often DE within a week. And I know a lot of rust providers are reselling it so just look at the UI there are selling and if it's similar to QC/Slates then don't buy.
Old 01/03/2022, 07:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebreit View Post
It's not as much slate's fault as it is the provider he is reselling. slate has good radar cheese but his internals is from QC (Quantum Cheats) which are known for selling not-so-good products. I Do not suggest any QC Products as they are often DE within a week. And I know a lot of rust providers are reselling it so just look at the UI there are selling and if it's similar to QC/Slates then don't buy.
QC isn't the main seller anymore. Manhattan's internals are a better word reference now as Manhattan sales directly to a few different panel holders. Manhattan makes our radar driver that has been Undetected for 18 months and of course we carry his internals due to partnership. However Manhattan's BE Internals are still detected and have been for a while.

The EAC internals are actually undetected 6 months+, but something is up with Rust triggering 5 minute bans and right now no spoofers are actually updated for the changes EAC made on december 2nd. So no spoofers work for everyone that i'm aware of.

There is a work around to the 5 minute bans if its related to the rust internal but not if its related to your spoofer. I still have quite a few public/private users using the product with zero issues.
Old 01/03/2022, 08:30   #7

Quote:

Good to know! He is here posting and trying to save face, I had a friend with similar experience but with Evil Cheats!
Old 01/03/2022, 21:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibToke View Post
Good to know! He is here posting and trying to save face, I had a friend with similar experience but with Evil Cheats!
Not trying to save face, just being honest about an issue and its resolution. The issue is even posted on our epvp thread at the top of the thread.
Old 01/04/2022, 03:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Not trying to save face, just being honest about an issue and its resolution. The issue is even posted on our epvp thread at the top of the thread.
Ok I am sorry Slate. I am glad that you are addressing concerns here from the community. Appreciate that and I know others here do too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2022, 23:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalibToke View Post
Ok I am sorry Slate. I am glad that you are addressing concerns here from the community. Appreciate that and I know others here do too.
Of course. It seems to be resolvable after a clean install from most users that i've helped troubleshoot.

However i did have one user who after a clean install, his account would get banned after 5 hours with just spoofer (no cheat injected.) Indicating the spoofer is not working for him. So when he uses the internal + spoofer he gets instant banned because spoofer isn't working for him properly.

Reported LOL developer said that no spoofers are properly updated since the December 2nd EAC Update and spoofers are going to work for some people and not others. They are still working on updating as well.

I'm currently using hwidspoofer.com with our private rust and i'm doing fine aside from cerbs after raging. Our private rust uses the same bypass as the public it just has more features. However hwidspoofer.com may not work for everyone due to the above information from Reported LOL Developer.

Anyone who doesn't believe me that our rust product is undetected can reach out to my telegram and ill screenshare me playing without 5 minute ban. Cheers.
Old 01/16/2022, 08:49   #11

Quote:

Yeah that is unfortunate to say the least. I had a few people with not so great experience with Slate too. He doesnt really seem understanding in his post either, just more blame blame blame.