Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Input problems

Discussion on Input problems within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Input problems

Good afternoon I am new to your community, faced the registration problem. My Internet provider blocks overseas traffic, and browsers who hide the IP address server does not miss.
Tell me can someone come across such a tribal and knows her decision? Bludu is grateful to any help, thanks!
Old 09/03/2021, 09:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knothat View Post
Good afternoon I am new to your community, faced the registration problem. My Internet provider blocks overseas traffic, and browsers who hide the IP address server does not miss.
Tell me can someone come across such a tribal and knows her decision? Bludu is grateful to any help, thanks!
I had a similar problem. There is a hidden IP lock, there are several reasons why this may happen:

1. When connecting to the server, it is necessary to remain anonymous, because the VPN application will hide your real IP.

2. You will need to use a VPN connection. It can be PPTP or L2PT.

3. Encryption data is 128 bits. This is not the highest encryption level, but it is still a safe option.

4. Your proxy server must be completely protected. Otherwise, I can have problems with data transfer for example with such applications: (ICQ, Email, FTP, Web Pages)

Use the recommendations for applications that I followed and you will succeed! You can write me a personal I will help you with joy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems Problems Problems .......
10/27/2020 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
well it seems to me that the mods or what ever they are here are very biased against anyone who is not from Europe and speaks English As i have been trying to put a free to use English server on here and all i get is ignored or told some bullshit as i have followed all the rules as i understand them as have added names,start time with over 2 weeks and many picture etc etc etc so i think because i am from Australia and i offer something different to the normal i have been ignored even...
[Java]could not get audio input stream from input file
07/29/2013 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Ich Habe das Spiel Tetris geschrieben mit einer Hintergrundmusik, die bis zum GameOver in einem Loop läuft, passt alles auch. Die Datei ist 35,4 MB groß und .mp3. Wenn ich aber nen GameOver habe, soll eine andere Musi kommen und die alte stoppen. Klappt auch soweit, aber wenn er die neue Musik abspielen will, kommt die Exception daoben. Die Datei ist nur 282 KB groß und dauert 17 Sekunden, die andere 4 min. Weiß wer Rat, bzw. braucht ihr Code-Teile? Die ganze Exception: Jul 28, 2013...
input box as an image like php input boxes
03/22/2012 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
is it posible to do that? like... -> use image -> and put input box as image in gui so u can enter text in the image but u wont see this crappy input white box :) as i tryed and searched i dont think but maybe someone has figured it out
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^