Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/25/2022, 02:19   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonGuy View Post
Sorry man, leaving a negative feedback for someone product shouldn't lead to a removal from their server just not an good look for their product lol..
Agreed, he says i was being banned from his discord for being "toxic" and "mental" on his thread. Im waiting for him to upload proof because he says "i know what hes talking about" regarding the reason of my ban, and i literally have no clue what hes talkin about, the day of ban i hadnt talked in that discord for prob like a week maybe more lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2022, 20:03   #92

REPORTED SPOOFER

This one is SUPER DETECTED.... I got banned in 1 day. I didn't even use a cheat. I saw others also comment about it, saying that they got banned in 1 day... I just didn't believe it because of this thread, because it says (UD). Good think is that i decided to test the spoofer first, before buying a cheat, so that I am 10000% sure that they are detected. Please remove them from the list, so that no more people get banned
Old 06/26/2022, 09:39   #93

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesosz View Post
REPORTED SPOOFER

This one is SUPER DETECTED.... I got banned in 1 day. I didn't even use a cheat. I saw others also comment about it, saying that they got banned in 1 day... I just didn't believe it because of this thread, because it says (UD). Good think is that i decided to test the spoofer first, before buying a cheat, so that I am 10000% sure that they are detected. Please remove them from the list, so that no more people get banned
How many threads are you going to spam with the same thing?
Feels like a waste of time and straight up unnecessary to repeat myself, but here we go.

1. Read our announcements
2. Read our statuspage.
3. Read our instructions thoroughly.
4. There's no reason to spam the same thing in three threads in addition to private message.
5. Contact support through TELEGRAM if you're having issues in a constructive matter while behaving like a normal human being and not a child.

Bashing us in public for your own stupidity without even attempting to contact us through support is just wrong. One thing I can assure you: you will not get any support behaving this way. We're a well known provider and we've been around for quite some time, we have no reason to scam, that's just ridiculous. Most people here can attest to that.

We'd appreciate if you refrained from purchasing our products in the future.
Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2022, 11:20   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonGuy View Post
Evilcheat is a scam there is peoples selling evilcheat private access but you don't get the private features unless your invited.. It often get detected 6-10 days..

you just got scammed by a 3rd party not by evilcheat itself
Old 07/05/2022, 00:13   #95

Rust-Ragnarok

@ CurSe on discord
This is for Rust Ragnarok cheat
Bought 150 lifetime cheat. DM me and asked for 200 or refund. Went for refund. This was June 18. DMd him multiple times, told me he’d refund at end of June. It’s July 4. I DMd him a last time, he blocked me from server and disc. Complete scumbag
Old 07/05/2022, 18:33   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzazazr View Post
@ CurSe on discord
This is for Rust Ragnarok cheat
Bought 150 lifetime cheat. DM me and asked for 200 or refund. Went for refund. This was June 18. DMd him multiple times, told me he’d refund at end of June. It’s July 4. I DMd him a last time, he blocked me from server and disc. Complete scumbag
Ragnarok is DETECTED?Because I want to buy a Ragnarok chair
Old 07/07/2022, 01:09   #97

MEM-SOLUTIONS DETECTED After minutes or seconds you will get Publisher Ban " After payment and Ban they will say spoofer DETECTED
Old 07/16/2022, 22:28   #98

Slatehub is undetected and good
Evilcheats is undetected
Old 07/20/2022, 10:28   #99

Alright we've made a big update to reported.
Spoofer should now be safe using any disk types and no longer pose a risk of getting delayed bans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2022, 02:08   #100

OP you might want to update this, some links aren't what they seem (providers getting banned etc.)

I can vouch for SauceMachine, great spoofer. READ all the instructions and contact support for any help. These days it looks like spoofing is a bit more difficult so don't be afraid to ask for help.
Old 07/25/2022, 08:19   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by NighthawkXX View Post
OP you might want to update this, some links aren't what they seem (providers getting banned etc.)

I can vouch for SauceMachine, great spoofer. READ all the instructions and contact support for any help. These days it looks like spoofing is a bit more difficult so don't be afraid to ask for help.
Which one exactly ?
if you mean Xerus they are still legit even when banned here
ban reason was multiaccount i think (changed the link to their official website)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2022, 04:33   #102

elite*gold: 2654
For anyone reading, EvilCheats got detected today, public & private version.
Old 08/13/2022, 22:23   #103

sync.top doesnt work for me and many other people , unadd it from undetected as it doesnt work for rust

EDIT: Owner has contacted me and has clarified the situation: Sync.top is now fully UD on Rust.
Old 08/13/2022, 23:52   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by leightonbmw View Post
sync.top doesnt work for me and many other people , unadd it from undetected as it doesnt work for rust
Hit us up if you want something that actually works for rust
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2022, 23:53   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Hit us up if you want something that actually works for rust
i got 60days of reported.lol and it works perfect my bro
u unpaused my sub idk if u remember and **** but yea my ***** called leightonbmw so idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by leightonbmw View Post
i got 60days of reported.lol and it works perfect my bro
u unpaused my sub idk if u remember and **** but yea my ***** called leightonbmw so idk
Thanks
1 User