Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit and Scam providers II within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/12/2022, 10:48   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnbased14 View Post
So is there any providers that are ud for over 12months? If not what's the point of using cheats that are 1 month on and off
Quote:
Originally Posted by danzgg1 View Post
WR-C has been UD since 2019.
What they said ^^

Been using WR-C since 2020, no bans, 3k hour account. There was a slight detection earlier this year, if you can even call it that, when alot of EAC games (I personally know apex and rust both) caught you with windows defender enabled. Those of us with it disabled survived that and the loader download includes a .bat to disable it.
Old 10/17/2022, 11:44   #122

Anyone dealt with Accountsrus for the spoofer they are selling? I bought it but something feels off. Also, started having idle gpu usage close to 100% of the time after using it. Then I see the guy who hs the discord is into crypto as well. Also one of my Gmail accounts was hacked almost immediately after using it. This could all be a coincidence but that's what I a trying to find out.
Old 10/17/2022, 15:58   #123

elite*gold: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by vscribb View Post
Anyone dealt with Accountsrus for the spoofer they are selling? I bought it but something feels off. Also, started having idle gpu usage close to 100% of the time after using it. Then I see the guy who hs the discord is into crypto as well. Also one of my Gmail accounts was hacked almost immediately after using it. This could all be a coincidence but that's what I a trying to find out.
give the executable a spin here https://any.run and you'll get the info you need.
Old 10/17/2022, 23:34   #124

Yeah man, definitely not legit. Seller / Scammer for Accountsrus ghosted as soon as I pressed him on a few things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2022, 16:32   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscribb View Post
Yeah man, definitely not legit. Seller / Scammer for Accountsrus ghosted as soon as I pressed him on a few things.
Removed for now until the situation is cleared
Old 10/20/2022, 15:12   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
I bought a lifetime sub to woofer. Had some unusual things happen on my PC, extremely high idle gpu use, issue with account in PC and more.All this and when I checked none of my hardware Id's were even changed. I repeatedly inquired about the issues over the course of several days. All was ignored. No response in chat on server either. Supposedly has near 600 users but discord is all but totally dead. I finally received an unsatisfactory response from a go between but by then I'd already reformatted and reinstalled my OS. If they aren't outright up to something shady with the total lack 9f support and sus behavior the effect in the end is still the same for me. I spent money on a service I can't use because no one in their right mind would feel secure doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
I bought a lifetime sub to woofer. Had some unusual things happen on my PC, extremely high idle gpu use, issue with account in PC and more.All this and when I checked none of my hardware Id's were even changed. I repeatedly inquired about the issues over the course of several days. All was ignored. No response in chat on server either. Supposedly has near 600 users but discord is all but totally dead. I finally received an unsatisfactory response from a go between but by then I'd already reformatted and reinstalled my OS. If they aren't outright up to something shady with the total lack 9f support and sus behavior the effect in the end is still the same for me. I spent money on a service I can't use because no one in their right mind would feel secure doing so.
Old 10/25/2022, 08:20   #127

witch 1 of the scripts is the best to not get banned
Old 10/30/2022, 03:56   #128

witch script is the best for bypass and everything
Old 10/31/2022, 19:19   #129

Can you add Stern (product in the forums) to the scam list please? heres one of my copy pasted -reps

-rep Cheat got detected after 2 days, about 8 of us got banned, developer said it was our fault we got banned and that it wasn’t detected, then finally admitted his trash third person he added got us banned, bought a fresh account and tried using the updated undetected loader again, wouldn’t even work, didn’t work for over a week with no support from the staff, they offer 24/7 support (lie) aimbot (lie) undetected cheats (lie) refunds (lie), they delete all -vouches and treat you like you’re stupid, I paid for lifetime and got to use it for 2 days before it all went to **** and never worked again, lots of complaints that this guy is just scamming/selling copy pasted free detected github cheats, same exact cheat/loader being sold on other discord servers with the same exact name for different prices, bans you from the discord server if you expose him, list could go on forever

Yea a scam, can provide proof, and he deletes all the -vouches / bans them from his discord

- Lots of complaints from other users on elitepvpers, he just deletes all the ones on his discord thanks. his user is @
Old 11/06/2022, 18:31   #130

elite*gold: 1205
@HappyMajor

Please add us to your list.
We have three different solutions for Rust, all are undetected since release

https://clutch-solution.com/category/8-rust/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2022, 18:24   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
@

Please add us to your list.
We have three different solutions for Rust, all are undetected since release

Done
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 22:33   #132

Quick headsup
we are currently making a Server that displays UD cheats for most games
if u are interested in a community like this join here
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2022, 06:16   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzgg1 View Post
WR-C has been UD since 2019.
I used it for a week at the end of Sept to early Oct 22.. Rarely used the aimbot b/c as described by creator as not the best.. Primarily used ESP but played like an admin was watching to not make it obvious.. Had 1K hours and no history of cheating. After about 5 days I logged in and was banned. I did however use their debug camera a few times (both times for probably 10 sec each) so I am curious if that is what got me.
Old 12/19/2022, 06:19   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by spek08 View Post
I used it for a week at the end of Sept to early Oct 22.. Rarely used the aimbot b/c as described by creator as not the best.. Primarily used ESP but played like an admin was watching to not make it obvious.. Had 1K hours and no history of cheating. After about 5 days I logged in and was banned. I did however use their debug camera a few times (both times for probably 10 sec each) so I am curious if that is what got me.
That would cause only server ban if server has check for it. Not game ban.
Old 12/19/2022, 06:41   #135

all servers. However I just saw WR was finally detected. I assume now to never do debug camera? Figured I would be safe just for a few sec lol