Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Beginners Guide to Ban Evasion and Spoofing

Discussion on A Beginners Guide to Ban Evasion and Spoofing within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking A Beginners Guide to Ban Evasion and Spoofing

A Beginners Guide to Ban Evasion and Spoofing

Introduction
I was recently HWID banned from Rust about a month ago for using ESP and some scripts. This is where my story began. I simply wanted to play Rust again, but legitimately. I reached out to admins across many different servers to ask for help and admit my wrongdoings in the most respectful way to be treated like shit. These assholes didn't give a fuck. They were treating me like I committed murder, and I would never be forgiven. EAC and Server Admins tried to convince me in every single way possible that I would never be able to play Rust again. They want you to believe this too. These small cock losers are wrong, and the information in this post is here to help you get back on their servers and fuck them. I will compile information I have found from others and give them credit where it is due, and please add on to this thread if you have any information that can help us on our side of this battle. The goal of this thread is to describe how to properly clean everything so that you are able to play on Tier 1 Official Servers with the highest levels of defense.

What Are They Tracking?
There is 4 Things You Should Focus On:
  1. Steam Account
  2. Registry and Traces
  3. HWID
  4. IP Address

Before explaining how to properly evade every single one of these items. It is imperative to know that you need ALL of them to be properly fixed and in order before loading into the game and trying to play on a server. Completing one of these on the list incorrectly will result in the account you are playing on getting banned, and more money out of your pocket. Luckily I have drained my bank account in this learning process so that you do not have to.

Steam Account
UCscripter - A previous admin explains what Server Admins are looking for here:

"Never use the same name or even anything similar. Make them as different as possible.
Make the steam profiles look as different as possible. Avoid using the same avatar, having the same friends and in the same steam groups.
More experienced admins will also be able to tell if you have bought your account. They do this by looking at the servers you have played on in the past. So if an account has spent 3 months playing Russian servers, then suddenly playing here on US servers, then it's a great indication that the account was bought, so try and purchase accounts from the same region as you."

(This entire post is worth reading)

In short, when you are going to buy a new account:
  • Do not purchase an account that has 2k ghosted hours. This is suspicious as fuck that you have so many hours but have never logged on to a real server
  • Do not use a similar username or profile picture
  • A fresh account with 0 hours is not going to be landing triple headshots
  • Aim to buy a legitimate account with 100+ hours in your region

Also, never log into a banned account once it has been detected. If you follow the steps below and then get into your banned account - You will have to do everything over again.

Registry and Traces
I have seen speculation of what registry files and traces need to be cleared from different people. The method I use to accomplish this is 1000% overkill, but it is guaranteed to work. If you have a method that is easier and works for you, I suggest doing that instead.

You will need two different programs that you can download for free.
  • VeraCrypt
  • RevoUninstaller

VeraCrypt:
This software allows you to create a crypted drive on your computer. I use this software to download Rust and Steam. When I get hit with a ban, I delete the drive, create a new drive, and reinstall everything there. I believe the software is pretty self explanatory. However, the mounting system might be a little confusing for some. Every time you wish to play the game, you will need to open veracrypt and mount the drive you have created to have access to the files and your game.

RevoUninstaller:
This software allows you to delete Registry Files and Traces. I use it to delete Rust, Steam, and EAC. (Note: EasyAntiCheat's File is installed into your program files on your regular drive even with Veracrypt installed). I use this because it shows all registry and hidden files associated with Rust, Steam, and EAC and makes it very easy to delete everything.

So lets say I get hit with a ban - I delete the EAC file on my regular drive, and Steam with Rust using RevoUninstaller on my crypted drive. Then I delete the crypted drive. I will create a new drive with veracrypt following this, and redownload steam and rust on to it. If you do a fresh install of Steam and it still has your previous username ready to login - You have done something wrong.

HWID and Spoofing
Are you worried about spoofing? Possibly downloading a virus or having your personal information accessed? I was too, and there is some sketchy stuff out there. Make some good decisions before spoofing and change all of your passwords (Make sure each one is different and strong) along with adding two-factor authentication to everything you can. In addition to this, I would suggest wiping windows before installing anything. You can find a quick and easy video on youtube that explains how to do this. It is not hard, but it is time consuming. A full wipe of every drive will take hours even if you have a great PC. This might not do anything if you do end up downloading something sketchy, but it gave me peace of mind.

I personally used Reported|LOL Spoofer by SauceMachine which can be found here:

Not only does SauceMachine have a huge cock, but he is one of the most helpful people that I have found in the community. He took the time to help me overcome a lot of the challenges I face with Ban Evading and took the time to chat with me and explain everything. I worked with several spoofing companies - none of them offered the support that this guy did. He is well informed and knows his shit. I 100% vouch for this guy.

When you are looking to buy a spoofer, do not make a post on here and message the first asshole that sends you his discord. Make sure they are a verified seller, have a good rep, and plenty of vouches. It is not uncommon for people to make posts on here that lists undected/detected/ and scammers. Ask around and see what people are using and saying. If you take 30 minutes to go through these forums you will find a trustworthy and usable product instead of spending $100 on resold software that does not work.

IP Address
Finally, you will need to change your IP Address. For some of you this will be easy, for me it was a huge pain in the ass. My ISP could not help me here. Also, I could not find a VPN that would work properly. Your IP Address is the main way Server Admins are tracking you and banning you if you are no longer getting EAC banned from HWID. A lot of VPNs will not work properly to hide your IP Address, or they will be detected and autokick you from servers. This will be the main challenge to overcome if you want to play on Official Servers again like Rusticated or Rusty Moose. I can verify that you will be able to play on them again if you can change it, as I have used my mobile hotspot which generates new IP Addresses and I am back on their servers again. Hopefully this guide has helped you gain a better understanding of what needs to be changed, and how you can play again too. Good luck out there fellas!
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/24/2021, 14:11   #2

Wow man great write up. This is so handy, thanks dude!

From what I've read about HWID spoofing, it's not very hard to spoof, but most spoofers are being detected, which ends up getting you banned and not the actual HWID.
Old 06/24/2021, 14:41   #3

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyRick View Post
Wow man great write up. This is so handy, thanks dude!

From what I've read about HWID spoofing, it's not very hard to spoof, but most spoofers are being detected, which ends up getting you banned and not the actual HWID.
If you use a detected spoofer it'll most likely work in the forms of spoofing your HWID, so your original HWID wont really be affected by this if you're not HWID banned already, but what it will do is detect the kernel hooks the spoofer creates and ban you within 5-120 min.

Creating a spoofer requires kernel knowledge and it's all about how its done as EAC monitors the most common kernel hooks that these spoofers do. If you want to stay undetected you must create something unique that differentiates you from the rest.

The problem here is that there has been a large variety of spoofers released on github and other open source platforms. Greedy people with no real knowledge of programming in general simply compiles it and starts selling it.

Last year there was a source created by btbd that people seemed to copy/paste a lot (https://github.com/btbd/hwid). It worked for a few months then got banned, obviously... it was just a matter of time. This was also the reason why we had so many spoofers pop up from just about every corner of the world last year. People still sell it and claim to be undetected, which is basically ridiculous. This is also why some spoofer providers forces you to stay on or reinstall Windows Build 1903-1909.

There are also several spoofers that are being sold by dozens of resellers and they're basically just reskinned to look slightly different. Most of these from my personal experience will give you both bad support and a swift eac ban.

I'm not going to name and shame here because that's not my intention at all. It's just sad that people keep selling detected products forcing people to buy numerous products before finding a working one.

Rule number 1: Look up the seller in every possible way, does he have a thread? Examine it, examine its users and its reviews, are they real? and stay clear of discord reviews they're very often fake.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2021, 16:44   #4

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Quote:
I personally used Reported|LOL Spoofer by SauceMachine which can be found here:

Not only does SauceMachine have a huge ****,
That right there definitely makes me want to buy his spoofer...
Old 06/24/2021, 22:09   #5

elite*gold: 83
This is very useful for the newcomers and even for cheat devs. +1
Old 06/29/2021, 01:19   #6

Woofer and chair is not detect but i keep getting a publisher ban every 2-3 days with this method... any idea?
Old 06/29/2021, 01:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylayziie View Post
Woofer and chair is not detect but i keep getting a publisher ban every 2-3 days with this method... any idea?
Isn't it quite obvious that your **** is detected if you're getting banned every 2-3 days?
EAC even utilizes weekly waves.
Old 11/06/2021, 11:12   #8

i am in the same boat, was banned for scripting stopped playing and sold the pc. Well here i am a year later and im just starting to build a new one and would like to play rust again, but legitimately. Im not worried about my Ip address at home because since selling the pc i bought a house with a new service provider. Im not worried about Hwid since its all new comps, it will be a brand new steam account with rust bought legitimately (starting fresh). i havent played in over a year so i dont have to worry about triple headshotting guys lol. The only thing carried over will be my discord, unless you guys recommend i start a new one of those. The only issue i think ill run into is i stay at a camp out at work and usually play there aswell. i have my own cabin so i bring my whole pc setup, but i cant change the ip address for work so will i have to run a spoofer or could i just use a vpn?
Old 11/07/2021, 10:04   #9

I have installed steam on my veracrypt drive but my username still comes up when I go to first launch steam...
Old 11/07/2021, 10:05   #10
Trade Restricted

nice than you for infos
Old 11/14/2021, 16:20   #11

Exclamation server ban

got banned on my favourite server, if i buy a new account how can i avoid admin banning me for ban evading? how do they trace i have been banned on the server before? thanks in advance
Old 11/14/2021, 16:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfred1 View Post
got banned on my favourite server, if i buy a new account how can i avoid admin banning me for ban evading? how do they trace i have been banned on the server before? thanks in advance
Server admins can only track your ip.
Old 11/14/2021, 16:40   #13

if thats the case im all good changing my ip and buying new account yeah? whats best way to go about changing ip will my isp do it on request
Old 01/03/2022, 19:01   #14

Official servers can track more information with some sort of EAC integration. EAC must flag some things for them too.
Old 02/04/2022, 09:03   #15

I got banned in Rust few days ago. I was using a script and it was my first ban in Rust ever. Is this HWID ban or not? Will I need to buy a spoofer or just a fresh account?
Thanks
1 User