Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone know if vanity solutions rust cheats are good like at all

Discussion on anyone know if vanity solutions rust cheats are good like at all within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone know if vanity solutions rust cheats are good like at all

basically what the title is want to know if there good just look up vanity solutions cheats idk if its a virus but want to try it
Old 05/31/2021, 19:00   #2

Never heard of them ever. If its under $30 bucks per week, then don't trust them.
Also, you can try and use a virtual machine to test the cheat and therefore to not let it affect your PC.
Old 05/31/2021, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerPro1212 View Post
Never heard of them ever. If its under $30 bucks per week, then don't trust them.
Also, you can try and use a virtual machine to test the cheat and therefore to not let it affect your PC.
how would i do that aswell how would i figure out if it is a virus with a virtual machine
Old 06/06/2021, 20:40   #4

I used the vanity solutions script and owner seemed honest and nice and script was very good but I haven't tried the cheats yet
Old 06/07/2021, 17:26   #5

elite*gold: 3839
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerPro1212 View Post
Most cheats don't let u run it on a vm to protect cracking.