Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a partner to make a script with!

Discussion on Looking for a partner to make a script with! within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a partner to make a script with!

Dm me for more info!
𝕽𝖎𝖑𝖟𝖟𝖞#6532
Old 05/06/2021, 12:22   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,539
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Collection Thread] Searching for Team/Partner / Suche nach Team/Partner
10/18/2023 - League of Legends - 7299 Replies
ENG: Since there are more and more threads, where people are looking for a team or fellow players, this thread has been created. You should introduce yourself and your team the best way: A team looking for the people Name: Your clan name / team name. Ts: If available, the data server or via PM. Homepage: If available. Minimum age: for example 16th
Looking For Partner To Code And Sell A Rust Script.
04/18/2021 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, my name is blhury and i’m currently 15 living out of the USA. I have a small learning history of c++ and a little bit of javascript. I’m looking for a partner that would be interested in developing a rust recoil script and selling it. My goal is to become one of the best scripts on the market. I would mostly be doing the advertising and marketing, while the other person (my partner) develops and codes the script, like team effort. Below i have listed my preferences on my partner. -...
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script
12/26/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 6 Replies
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script . That has never been detected.
[C++] Looking for someone to partner up with to make a bot for BDO + Other games
04/15/2016 - C/C++ - 0 Replies
Hello, So far I have dumped the latest game update, found all addresses to all functions and hooked into the games user interface system and begun building my bot using that, hooked into the games own navigation system to use it to tell my bot to go from point a to point b and so on... Basically uses the games own navigation to tell the player where to go for grinding and so on. I am being detected by xigncode probably due to how I am hooking :P anyways that is a little info on what I...
[P-Lvling] [S]uche Level-Partner - der Partner ganze Nacht NIU ich 2 Stunden jetztnur
02/18/2011 - WarRock - 9 Replies
Hi, suche Level-Partner, also folgendes: Derjenige der zusagt und kommt, wird die ganze Nacht lang durchgelevelt, ich will jetzt aber 2 Stunden NIU sein. Danach seid ihr bis um Halb 7 in der Früh NIU. Ihr möget bitte in den Deutschland_1 Server kommen, Raum: 138, Passwort: bb Ihr benötigt dazu Wr3ngine VIP, oder einen anderen Hack mit Quick Plant / Defuse.